Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < item finder
item finder
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
item finder
April 17, 2014 4:35:34pm
[-]
item finder
Which items can be found using an item finder?Also how to use,need equip it or something?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 19, 2014 11:56:47am
[-]
Anyone can answer me , give me a guide tutorial or something?Does it worth the price?
Thank this message
April 20, 2014 1:20:32am
[-]
According to other forum posts, you have to equip it under equip items in your inventory, then wander around a map when the weather is sunny, and it finds nuggets, sapphires, rubies, shards, berries, and pearls.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 20, 2014 2:57:29am
[-]
I am in the process of making a map guide, which will be hopefully completed soon :P

For your answer -
Itemfinder can be bought from Dept Store

To use it, go to Manage Items, then go to Equip Items, and there you will be able to equip it.

After that, go to maps and move around like you do and catch some pokemon.Sometimes, you will find an item. The text will be "your itemfinder detected a "item name here".

Itemfinder depends on weather of the city you are in, so it will be easier if you buy a dowsing machine instead.
Itemfinder works best in Sunny or Sunshine or Summer weather (At least thats what I have found)

You can get shards, berries, sapphires, nuggets, rubies, balm mushroom, pearls etc.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]