Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < Buckputtu Abusing the Trade Glitch
Buckputtu Abusing the Trade Glitch
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
June 10, 2014 12:24:37pm
[-]
As I was 50/50 trading with Buckputtu, he sent one big trade, which I opened, closed, then opened again to see that there was nothing on his side.

I realized that he tried to pull the 50/50 glitch on me, so I decided to pull a fast one on him and catch him in the act.

So, I sent this PM:

[you must login to view links] ([you must login to view links])

Now this is where the magic happens. Put on my trashy free screen recorder, and caught him in the act.

Here is the youtube link --> [you must login to view links]

First of all the trade was 35.7k, not 37.7k (Just saying :P). The main thing is that after I clicked on Buckputtu's trade, he deleted the trade almost immediately, and I clicked on it to see that there was nothing on his side, showing that he abused the trade glitch to get his riches.

When I confronted him about it, [you must login to view links] ([you must login to view links]) he just sent his coins to his storage account, because he knew something was going to happen, and sent it so that he could go on his storage after receiving punishment on his main account. [you must login to view links]

My recommended punishment?

Frozen forever for scamming, abusing glitches, and an attempt to escape the ban.

Thank you, I hope this player will be dealt with soon.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]