Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < [Upgrade Idea!]
[Upgrade Idea!]
Favorite Thread Post Reply
[Upgrade Idea!]
July 04, 2014 4:06:30pm (This post was last modified: July 06, 2014 11:24:55am by joeysparky234.)
[-]
[Upgrade Idea!]
Just had a brainwave of an idea!

So here it is:

It's simple basically, Pokemon should be able to upgrade by upgrade I mean make their stats better. E.G. Speed, Power, Dual held items, (Maybe extra moves), Defense and so on. Each category is out of 100 but Upgrading can be done in like a side training area. To get to that area you either have to beat the Elite 4 or get a pass to an island from lucky dip or something like that. This way it makes a Pokemon more unique and personal to that training. Theres a catch you cant trade an Upgraded Pokemon (Well you can just it loses all of its upgrades.)

Please Rate. IMO I think I think it can improve training and actually make people train for something and not trade for it but thats me:)

Thanks,

Joey.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 04, 2014 4:08:45pm
[-]
thats a very unique idea 8/10
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
July 04, 2014 4:11:38pm
[-]
it is good and bad both

Good because it will be unique and with it we can beat ancient tower and others easily.
Bad because whoever will have it luckily he could beat towers and elite four also very easilywhich is not fair.
8/10

Looking for siggys pm me if u r making .
Thank this message
July 04, 2014 4:14:01pm
[-]
@amaan anyone can Upgrade their Pokemon maybe like a quest or something people have to do the idea is there just not how to get it xD

Thank this message
July 05, 2014 6:42:48pm (This post was last modified: July 06, 2014 4:09:52pm by Dualot.)
[-]
[Upgrade Idea!]
Please don't bump a thread whilst it's still on the first page, thanks.

[edit] you deleted the bump post...
Thank this message
July 07, 2014 12:59:59pm
[-]
I say 8/10 I like it with boosting its stats but how u said upgrades the pokemon didn't seem right but maybe just some new idems to boost there stats or moves.
Thank this message
July 07, 2014 1:01:35pm
[-]
i like the idea except for the lucky dip part, if this were implemented it should be made so anyone can upgrade but maybe have it so certain pokemon can only have a certain nuber for each stat. Like snorlax should have a max of 20 on speed but 150 on health an so on.
7/10 total on idea because i see things that can be added to improve it but overall great idea :)
Thank this message
July 07, 2014 1:05:00pm
[-]
Thanks all, yeah could be improved like I said the idea is there just not the format of how it will work but I will get my thinking cap on and work away round it :)

@dualot yeah I did cause that's what I think you wanted me to do :)

Thank this message
July 08, 2014 6:12:59pm
[-]
only issue is what happens when most have it? then it isn't so unique

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
July 08, 2014 6:21:20pm
[-]
It's unique to the player as each pokemon will have a limit on how much it can be upgraded

Thank this message
July 08, 2014 7:02:20pm
[-]
nice idea similar to games we play like diablo or dota!!!9/10!!
Thank this message
July 09, 2014 3:37:16pm
[-]
Thanks, like maybe have a secret area you can go to after beating all the gym leaders. You can go there once a day to upgrade a pokemon. Basically battle a trainer if you win you get to upgrade an area of that pokemon ie speed defence so on.

Thank this message
July 10, 2014 11:20:44am
[-]
Whatever others say, according to me this is a totally awesome idea
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]