Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Mega Pokemon - Discussion
Mega Pokemon - Discussion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 08, 2014 8:25:15am (This post was last modified: July 08, 2014 7:51:21pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Okay, I've already gotten the non-coloured sprites, item sprites and it should be implemented easily given that I know what to implement.

So, should I implement it like this?

Idea 1 -same as the original games:
A trainer has to have a Mega Ring equipped in his/her handhelds. Then, in battle, the trainer uses a relevant Mega Stone on one of his/her Pokemon. That Pokemon will evolve into its Mega form and will stay that way until the end of the battle. You can only evolve one Mega Pokemon per battle. The stone is not used up?

Have I missed anything out? Is there anything I should change or is incorrect?

Idea 2, different:
The second idea is to make these evolutions permanent but the stones would be used up and the trainer still requires a mega ring. I will make the Mega Pokemon have higher stats (probably higher than 99.9% of the other Pokemon) but obviously not too high.

How to obtain mega-ring:
Possibilites: Elite 4 Prize, Dungeon, Battle Towers. I'll probably make it an Elite 4 prize.

Thank you.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 08, 2014 9:03:52am
[-]
Everything there is fine

My question is what will be the difference/use of mega evolving the pokemon? Or will it just be there for show?
Thank this message
July 08, 2014 10:06:53am
[-]
No, I have better ideas #Hehe

I was gonna make a suggestion in a thread soon, but oh well...

Have a new map(how about name "Techno Heaven?"

In that map, have an NPC(how about Creed Bot?), upon beating whom, you get a RANDOM Mega Stone.

Now, you can evolve your pokemon to its Mega Form like you evolve Eevee using stones, (only thing will be that it will be in Mega Form permanently)

Make defeating Creed Bot very hard, it will make Mega Forms worth it.

Otherwise, to make Mega Pokemon valuable, add a new upgradable feature in clan called "Lab"(or something better)

There, upon donating 100 of GC pokemon, you will equivalent stone.

For example, upon donating 100 Jirachis(any level), you get Venusaurite.

Why the second option is better:

1. New clan upgrade will come...

2. Mega Forms will remain valuable, which will increase their value a lot.

Or, you can implement both of them

Note : Mega forms will be just like another pokemon in Evolutionary Chain. So it can be Cursed, Golden, Luminous etc.

Why should you do it this way?

1. In this game, stats don't matter, so having Mega Form in battle is useless

2.Mega Forms have cool sprites, having them in a permanent form will be nice.

3. It will allow us to have Mega Forms in cursed, luminous etc which will make things better.

You can take bits/parts of my idea too

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
July 08, 2014 2:37:37pm
[-]
Pokemons r beter without mega stones etc hate this idea 0/10.

Looking for siggys pm me if u r making .
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]