Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Two Ideas
Two Ideas
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Two Ideas
July 09, 2014 12:44:02am
[-]
Two Ideas
I just thought of two ideas. First of all, when you go to 'Your Pokemon' you can only tell what the pokemon is, what level it is, if it's in your roster or not, and its gender. My ideas are this:
1.) A marking of some sort indicating which ones have nicknames. (Like if you have twenty level 5 Golurks, for example, maybe you nicknamed one to find it easier. But then you lost it somewhere among the other nineteen.)
2.) Another marking of some sort telling you if it's borrowed or not. (I've had problems with this. I'll have like 20 level 5 Golurks that are the same gender, and then someone will loan me one same level, same gender, for training and I'll end up losing it. :/)
So for those reasons, I think there should be markings on them. Rate these ideas?

[you must login to view images]
^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 09, 2014 9:26:16am
[-]
Completed, thanks for your suggestion. :)

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]