Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Items evolving disappearing Bug
Items evolving disappearing Bug
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
September 04, 2014 7:48:07pm (This post was last modified: September 04, 2014 8:10:19pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
several players have mention neither on chat or though messages that they lost Items when they went to evolved their pokemon:

SpectreTrainer said on chat that They lost 5 exp locks, when they evolved their pokemon:

[you must login to view links]

AnTiN asked me though message, why his Reaper cloth disappear, when he attached is to his Duskull, and evolved it into Dusclops, the item was gone, so he couldn't evolved it into Dusknoir since he didn't have a reaper cloth anymore (but I gave him one of mine so he could).

so I tested out with one of my pokemon, I attached a Sun Stone to my ShinyNumel (who need to be at least at level 33 and doesn't need any specific item to evolved) and evolved it into ShinyCamerupt, and the Sun Stone was gone.

Screenshot:
[you must login to view links] -Before I evolved it, the sunstone was there
[you must login to view links] -After I evolved it, The Sun Stone was gone.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 21, 2014 3:00:01am
[-]
not entirely helping but i think you met either not neither and he/she instead of they

(just thought you may wanna know as you did perfect punctuation on the rest)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
September 29, 2014 8:17:38pm
[-]
Thank you, this glitch has been hopefully fixed.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]