Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < An idea
An idea
Favorite Thread Post Reply
An idea
September 12, 2014 9:00:52pm (This post was last modified: September 12, 2014 9:11:16pm by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
An idea
Okay, When you're Banned, it doesn't really give any examples of what you did to become Banned.

For example: Once I was banned doing something, and when I was Banned, was like "What the heck! Why?!" and had to waste some time typing up a thing so I could get some reasons why. because I didn't know what it meant by "You were banned for Spamming" and other reasons. I just found it frustrating because I don't remember and note everything I post and at what time, I just post and wait for a response to it.

But the fact is, if you don't give examples why you were banned, You just don't understand why you were banned, making them deny that they did anything of the sort because they wouldn't remember doing something like that. so, I just really want this implemented so that way if someone's banned, and have no idea why, The examples of the things they did, they would probably be reminded of what they did that made them banned.

PS: This has been on my mind ever since I was actually banned.
P.S.S: If an Admin or Moderator tells me this is already implemented (and if they don't mean "You've been banned for ____" ) I'll take their word for it, they don't have to show me...

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 13, 2014 11:00:29am
[-]
Lol, i think its already there. I dont know correctly...!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 14, 2014 12:24:45am
[-]
You should probably clarify what this is for. (Game, chat, forum, etc.)
The reasoning of why you're banned, is shown in-game but not chat. As far as this, you should know why you have been banned from the start, therefore there's no reason to show the reason. But, it would be nice... 7/10.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]