Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Suggestion about maps' NPCs
Suggestion about maps' NPCs
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 25, 2014 12:12:05pm
[-]
I suggest that after battling a map NPC, there will be a button saying "go back to the map" so it will help us a lot not to click and click on a specific map, that's all, thank you.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 26, 2014 12:26:26am
[-]
Nice and awesome idea. I'll support it and give 10/10. One question..!
How to battle map NPC's ?

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
October 26, 2014 5:50:35am
[-]
hmm, map npc's are pokes on maps like zapdos, etc, just go there and it will say catch pokemon, and it will battle you...

Thank this message
October 26, 2014 11:35:01am
[-]
Oh. I thought they are trainers like zapmolcuno, swimmer richard, vip trainers etc. Hmm i already battled them and i've beaten all the 3 legendary in maps.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
October 26, 2014 11:52:51am
[-]
October 26, 2014 11:35:01amEliteBOY Wrote:  Oh. I thought they are trainers like zapmolcuno, swimmer richard, vip trainers etc. Hmm i already battled them and i've beaten all the 3 legendary in maps.

and if you want to battle them again, you have to click on a specific map again right? that's why my suggestion is to have a button that will return it to the map where that legendary was, if you want to battle it for many times.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]