Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Views on free health care.
Views on free health care.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 28, 2014 10:27:11am
[-]
As we all know, or should.

(I guess)

The UK has free health care, along with a few other places.

Do you guys think free health care should be a basic human right?

In my opinion it should, because the government are making a quick buck out of people's pain and need for health.

However, if you call and it's a false allegation, such as saying you're dying when you're really not, you should be fined.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 28, 2014 4:20:16pm
[-]
Yeah free health care must be conducted from time to time for needy and poor people. These free health care is just great great ideas.
Thank this message
October 28, 2014 7:48:49pm
[-]
From a morale standpoint this is a great idea. From an economic standpoint, at least in America (I can't talk for other places) it would be a disaster. In the free market economy in America, the businesses need to have some source of income. We have tried making it a government funded program through The Patient Protection Plan and Affordable Care Act, and it has been a disaster. Partisan politics from both sides keep a free healthcare system from being an economically logical thing, and it will likely stay that way as government has proved itself inept of handling something that should be left to the states or private sector.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]