Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Pokedex'ed indicator?
Pokedex'ed indicator?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokedex'ed indicator?
November 05, 2014 9:58:05pm
[-]
Pokedex'ed indicator?
Adding a pokemon to the pokedex isn't so bad. It's figuring out which pokemon that you haven't added already that's painful. I spent an hour going through all pokemon I owned, only to end up adding a few new ones.

On the pokemon box listing page (click 'search' with an empty searchbox), can there be a button that appears only when you are the pokemon's OT and only if it hasn't been added to the pokedex, and when you click it, the pokemon is added ? I would also happily settle for an indicator icon (perhaps a pokeball or pokedex icon?) on the listing if the pokemon had been added already to the pokedex.

Also wanted to put here that the safari house on the pokemon map wants 400 pokemon in your dex to enter. Don't know what's in there, but I want to find out once I get my dex 400 entries!

If you aren't sure what I'm writing, I can post some pictures in MS Paint for you. I'm good at MS Paint.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 05, 2014 11:07:35pm
[-]
Really awesome! It'll save a lot of time from getting rekt. Hope it'll get added into the Game! I rate it 10/10

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
November 06, 2014 1:58:54am
[-]
Thats a wonderfull idea. Its boring to search every pokemon. hope it will get implemented.
Thank this message
November 06, 2014 7:17:38am
[-]
Nice idea! It would really help in the completion of the pokedex :3

As for the Safari Zone, once you enter (you also need to be in Fuschia City), there will be a door. Go through the door and you'll be in a messed up map of the old pokemon game. Just keep walking and you'll occasionally battle MissingNo. You'll get an Odd Key (needed to enter the Unown Tower) when you beat it. Hope I helped :D

Bruuuhhhh

Lol
Click below so I can take you on a magical journey to my well!
Thank this message
November 15, 2014 11:00:55pm
[-]
Good idea,just like the old pokedex in the DS/3DS games :),it was a pain to get though the pokemon so im going to wait for a update.
I tried getting though the sarfari and it wouldnt let me because of my pokedex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click below to take a real wish!

My Pokemon Training Center

Thank this message
November 30, 2014 12:11:20am
[-]
I love the idea, it is so stressful trying to find out what pokemon you can enter into the pokedex and which ones you cannot

Awsome Pokemon:
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Click below and help me get coins!

My Trainer Card:
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]