Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Treasure Boxes
Treasure Boxes
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Treasure Boxes
February 27, 2015 4:04:54pm
[-]
Thanks but credit goes to songyan123 for having the idea in the first place, but still thank you both!

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 27, 2015 6:48:33pm
[-]
Ok I will PM the super mods about it and I'll see what they can do!
Thank this message
March 01, 2015 6:47:50pm
[-]
Personally I got a total of 7 treasure chests, and I started 3 weeks-ish ago, so I could see how clues could make treasure chests too easy to get, but then again it's so frustrating going back and forth between maps looking for them and the discovering there was one where you started from.

Make Your wish come true!.....Well, it depends on what you wish for, sooooo...
Be Sensible!!

Thanks bmw2004!
Thank this message
March 02, 2015 12:23:02am
[-]
This shold be a riddle or something? Anyway, it would make it harder to find boxes, because every online player would jump to where is the box and (as always the 10 top guys best the ohter 300,000 players, and get all the cool stuff and pokemon) it would make the top players get all the boxes and dont give chances to new or rookie players. Aimlessly looking for the map I find 3 boxes per day. You ust have to be patient. Anyway, good Idea. 8/10
Thank this message
March 02, 2015 4:12:09am (This post was last modified: March 02, 2015 4:12:40am by Songyan123.)
[-]
Treasure Boxes
@Vitoloco The Treasure Boxes aren't based on what others are getting. The boxes are there for you, and you only until you pick them up. Different players get different places where their boxes are placed, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Thank this message
March 04, 2015 1:53:04am
[-]
I already find them easy to find as it is, I mean there is a pattern to them already you notice after you find a few. N like ShinyStaraptor said earlier it takes the fun and rarity outta the mix which would make the TB's less desirable. Plus it's not like there are 50 maps, there are 16, you can only make so many clues until they start repeating. Plus if any of you want a TB you can just come buy one or more from me, as I always have some on hand.
Thank this message
March 04, 2015 8:12:08am
[-]
Like i said before if you only get a hint once a day and that hint is in Longitude and Latitude then it won't make it too easy but at the same time make it easier for some, i have found 12 boxes total, but was stuck on number ten until i realized it was behind a tree sprite where another players Sprite was for about a good 2 weeks. Granted this won't happen again because now i know, I still think that at least one hint a day would help in the times where you are just dead lost.

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
March 04, 2015 6:33:49pm
[-]
Yes I still agree with Jwanso's idea as it does slightly make you feel more accomplished IF you can find one box a day. However to prevent them from becoming too common, there should only be one clue a day, just like Jwanso's stated.
Thank this message
March 05, 2015 1:41:13am
[-]
True, when I think about it, all my TBs are always in the open, so if there were ones hidden behind sprites, then I would be completely frustrated at my hunting skills and the maps. I guess clues on latitude and longitude could help you if you were stuck on one box forever without any clue where it could be.

Be Sensible!!

Thanks bmw2004!
Thank this message
March 05, 2015 3:04:02am
[-]
Yeah thanks! I spent ages looking for my second TB when it was hidden like at the deepest end of a room at the SS Anne I really do hope the latitude and longitude clues are implemented.
Thank this message
March 05, 2015 4:07:42am
[-]
You're welcome :), I hope your idea is implemented :)

Be Sensible!!

Thanks bmw2004!
Thank this message
March 08, 2015 3:12:57am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 08, 2015 3:13:31am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 31, 2015 6:03:22am
[-]
Just bringing this back up
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]