Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < My First Portrait Signature :D
My First Portrait Signature :D
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 24, 2015 8:52:05pm (This post was last modified: February 24, 2015 9:08:28pm by adamwilson.)
[-]
So I recently just finished making my first portrait style siggy! I used some c4d effects to blend the render in with the background, and actually made the background from 3 different layers (a futuristic city, light purple flowers and dark purple flowers) with the last background layer set on exclusion. I think this is actually alright, which is rare for me, but I would love some feedback WITH some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM in, so I can start making even better pieces :D Also please rate it if you can (out of 10, 5, 1000005, whatever you want, just specify what its out of when commenting if its a weird number XD)

tldr; Rate it and give some feedback.

[you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
Need help? Then message catcherpro - #16009

Ty so much Hiromi Ai!

Da Man, that rayquaza sig is truly awesome! Thx again!

ABOMINATOR is my bae

My Latest Signature (24/02/2015):
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 05, 2015 3:03:50pm
[-]
This is a real improvement Adam, congrats there. There a random blurred bit just below the text that is throwing the flow of the tag off. It looks like a c4d of some sort that has been on a weird layer mode or opacity and made it look blurred, i would either move it or change the opacity about to make it flow more.

Thank this message
April 05, 2015 3:08:34pm
[-]
Wow, that's a nice piece of art. <33

I really really liked the color blending and the text. <3
Aweshome job. ovo/

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]