Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Nidoran
Nidoran
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Nidoran
March 07, 2015 9:46:46pm
[-]
Nidoran
I recently realised that Creed also made female genders of NidoranM. This seems illogical as NidoranM should only be male and if they were to be female they should be called "NidoranF" just like the original games. I hope this will be fixed soon. Thanks!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 08, 2015 1:17:20am
[-]
Idk about it! But as far as i know, its like this! In creed, NidoranM is a pokemon like others and has both male and female genders! (NidoranM M and NidoranM F). Even, people can breed two NidoranM of diff gender to get NidoranM! I got one ShinyNidoranM from breeding. Thats why i think its not a bug...

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
March 08, 2015 1:29:52am
[-]
Yeah it's not a bug or anything I just think that it's kinda weird for the pokemon to say "NidoranM F" It just seems weird
Thank this message
March 08, 2015 1:56:27am (This post was last modified: March 08, 2015 1:57:34am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Nidoran
it not much different then Female gender Only pokemon being male or vice versa/genderless looks at CursedLatias (female only) and CursedLatios ( Male only) or the Legendaries pokemon that suppose to be genderless, so if Da Man change the Nidoran, he have to do it will all the rest that suppose to be certain gender.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]