Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Won coins
Won coins
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Won coins
April 02, 2015 5:27:17am (This post was last modified: April 02, 2015 5:29:54am by Wingstar.)
[-]
Won coins
Okay, I had 59 coins. Played "Hitdown". It showed I had 1000 coins in the upper righthand corner where my account info is. I went to my clan, donated 500 coins. Then I was back to 59 coins.

Edit: Now it's showing I have over 1b coins. Dang it, what is going on?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 02, 2015 5:39:53am
[-]
The 1b coins is the April Fools prank. Iunno about the rest, unless you got 2nd place and it showed up wrong and you donated it all, instead of only part. That's the only explanation I can give you for that.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
April 02, 2015 5:58:08am
[-]
Well, now in the clan vault, it shows I donated the 500 coins twice, when I KNOW I only did it once.

Plus all the confusion made me forget to place a bet on a cool pokemon in the auction... I know that's not anyone else's fault, but it'd frustrating.

Thank this message
April 02, 2015 6:01:09am
[-]
Did you reload the page after depositing the first 500, or perhaps click 'Donate' more than once, even on accident? Because that would've done it, 'cause basically, reloading is resending the information, so that's why it would've. Sometimes if you click it more than once because it lagged, it UNLAGS and sends to action TWICE. Had both things happen to me before. ;-; But the only way to fix it is to not reload the page after doing something like that, and to only click it once.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
April 02, 2015 6:06:23am (This post was last modified: April 02, 2015 4:45:37pm by Wingstar.)
[-]
Won coins
Hm... I know I didn't click twice. I might have reloaded by accident because I was going to click on another tab that had the auction page, and i was gonna reload that to try to get the sy.Geodude that was there.

*sigh* I guess I'll just have to chalk it up to experience. At least I helped out my clan with my clumsiness.

I sure would have liked that sy.Geodude though. Oh well.

EDIT: I know I thanked you in the private message, Shinxey, but I just wanted to put it out here in the forums. Thank you so much for the sy.Roggenrola and sy.Ziggzagoon. I wasn't expecting it, so felt like I won a promo

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]