Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < A Glitch in moving poke slots
A Glitch in moving poke slots
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
April 09, 2015 4:06:15pm
[-]
Well while i was training i thought of putting my poke with toxic in the 1st slot it is a golurk and well when i did this i saw that the poke was still in 2nd and now was in 1st too. but i thought oh its nothing so i battled and then it was on the list for pokes to choose to fight 2 times too so i battled with them both just wondering what would happen and it did what i thought it would. I can play with both just to lvl up one

((̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅(> Be Creative < )̲̅̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅ ̲̅) )

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 09, 2015 4:10:04pm (This post was last modified: April 09, 2015 4:10:22pm by SSGoku.)
[-]
just click on the remove slots 2-6 and rearrange your team. I'm sure then the problem will be solved
Thank this message
April 09, 2015 4:35:28pm
[-]
That happens to me too, but I think it has something to do with lag. Also, if you just log out and then log back in it should get rid of it, because that's what I do.

Make Your wish come true!.....Well, it depends on what you wish for, sooooo...
Be Sensible!!

Thanks bmw2004!
Thank this message
April 10, 2015 11:45:05am
[-]
log out and log in again :) it'll get corrected...

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]