Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < macroing
macroing
Favorite Thread Post Reply
macroing
July 07, 2015 10:52:57pm
[-]
macroing
Hello, i'm a user who is 100% blind, and for some reason when i battle an NPC, i get a varification code that has no audio option, and am told not to click any moves otherwise i'll be banned for 'macroing'.
I have no idea what this means or how it's happening, i know that my screen reader (JAWS) has nothing to do with it as it's worked fine sinse april last year, so it's not that.
All the sudden on Sunday this started, and I really want to be able to battle again without being forced to either enter a varification code or get banned.
My screenreader doesn't read immages, and there's no audio option.
I'm running firefox, and i scanned my computer with malwarebytes, only for no macro or viruses detected.
Any suggestions other than "get andrew to read the code for you." because Andrew is half way around the world from my location right now.
Thanks.
PS, please forgive any spelling mistakes.
thanks

If anybody wishes to trade me a female azumarill for any of my pokemon i'm game. note, i only trade pokemon for either an azumarill, a mawile, or a legendary.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 08, 2015 12:55:05am (This post was last modified: July 08, 2015 12:56:30am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
macroing
If you want to played you will have to somehow to puts in the code it want, otherwise you cant played/or get banned if you click on the the button, the "marcoing" (or some people called it botting) code is to prevent people from cheating in game by having a automatic system that does all the work (clicking) while you not on, it not fair to the player that does played honestly while other cheat, so Da Man and many other game site I been on have a similar system to stop people from cheating.

Sorry.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
July 08, 2015 2:36:42am
[-]
that's a problem, because Andrew doesn't get back to england untill August 30th. He's the one who usualy can understand these captchas. I don't want this every time i play, just because some idiots decided to start botting, this is really new. Why is it hsowing up all the sudden. I looked it up and it says that it's been around for a while, but now it's showing up for me?
This isn't right at all, i shouldn't have to wait untill august 30th just because of some useless captcha code, unless daman is going to impliment an audio captcha soon, which would be excellent.
It's not fair to us who can't see the damn immages either.

If anybody wishes to trade me a female azumarill for any of my pokemon i'm game. note, i only trade pokemon for either an azumarill, a mawile, or a legendary.
Thank this message
July 08, 2015 6:42:49pm
[-]
Not sure why is never show up for you before, unless you only do a few battle a day (or at a time) but like i said before Da Man Isn't going to takes it out because a certain few cant read them , if you look at the "Wall of Shame" (I will put a link to it below) 95%+ of them are banned because they marcoing/botting, so if he take it out alot more peoples will cheats and get stuffs that they dont deserved, which isn't fair to the players that played legit and work hard for the stuffs they have.

You should post the audio captcha idea in the Idea/Suggestion section, maybe Da Man will see it and might added it.

[you must login to view links]

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
July 08, 2015 10:59:46pm
[-]
Oh i'm not saying "take it out take it out take it out!" at all, I'm saying that they should at least haven an audio feature.
I'll post it in the ideas forum assuming i can find it.

PS how can i promote my cruising altitude forum? I'd like some posts on that as I'd like to know peoples thoughts.

Thank this message
July 13, 2015 9:01:51am
[-]
update: Sean helped me with the code. Will be figuring out who to contact to get audio captchas incase Sean and Andrew aren't there.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]