Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Sarkeesian's arguments and their validity
Sarkeesian's arguments and their validity
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 18, 2015 12:53:09pm
[-]
Do you think the arguments made by Anita Sarkeesian are good valid arguments about video games and other media?

In my oppinion, i think that she needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but it is good to go into it with an open mind.

This doesn't mean that I aggree with her, but I feel that even if one doesn't, they should still go at it with an open mind when deciding on whether her points are valid or not.

Oh, and before i get any blowback about it, I'm only refering to the points she has made in the plethora of videos she's made.
I welcome both sides, and harassment is the last thing on my mind, so don't bother me about that please. I'm only talking about her points, not her.

If anybody wishes to trade me a female azumarill for any of my pokemon i'm game. note, i only trade pokemon for either an azumarill, a mawile, or a legendary.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]