Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Coin Bank Idea
Coin Bank Idea
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Coin Bank Idea
July 19, 2015 4:09:53am
[-]
Coin Bank Idea
Hey Guys, I had a think about this and thought it would cool to post. My idea is this thing called 'The Coin Bank', The coin bank would work/operate similarly to the regular bank, however this bank would run by coins not money. It would be located underneath the streets section in your town just like the normal bank. This bank would still have an interest system (possibly lower rate), and would also have a vault that you would need to enter 4 digits to crack and receive the pool of coins inside (for example it could cost 100 coins to make an entry instead of $1,000,000). I feel this idea would create more purpose for a bank, because everyone knows the current money bank is becoming less valuable as cash is valued at almost nothing.

If youre reading this could you please comment/reply to this thread with your ideas on this suggestion and a rate if possible, thanks :)

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 19, 2015 4:22:16am
[-]
6/10 I like this idea but the only issue is if there is an intrest at some point...wouldn't that render coins useless too?

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Banette (Doesn't exist ;-; )
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
July 19, 2015 4:25:30am
[-]
Hate to say this but coins bank have been mention numerous times (with or without Interest System), and have always been turned down. although a coin Vault where people have to crack a code to wins the coins sound a interesting idea, so...

0/10 for the coins banks
8/10 for the coins Vault

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 19, 2015 4:56:45am
[-]
coin bank will really ruin the value of coins! so its not a good idea! like grim said, cracking coins vault is bit nice imo! i rate the second plan 9/10! thanks.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
July 19, 2015 7:13:50am
[-]
The point of the money bank is that 2.147bil is easy to get to, so you can still have 4bil saved up. Interest on a coins bank would probably be turned down, as Da Man really wants coins to be hard to get, as inferenced by previous updates 193821 years ago. (Hitdown longer timer. lucky dip minuscule prizes for a huge amount of days, etc). No one has ever gotten close to 2bil coins either so coins bank wouldn't be a good idea. Coins Vault however could be possible. He can literally just copy paste the code and change it to coins.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 19, 2015 8:06:20am
[-]
Yea I was thinking a really low interest rate but yea the coins vault could be possible, it would create another fun thing in this game, what do you guys think the payment upon taking a geuss at cracking the code be? I was thinking 100, what's your opinions?

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
July 19, 2015 10:28:06am
[-]
yea as all say the coins vault really sounds interesting.. rate it 8/10 nice thinking :)

Thank this message
July 19, 2015 11:04:49am
[-]
July 19, 2015 8:06:20amgambler123456789 Wrote:  Yea I was thinking a really low interest rate but yea the coins vault could be possible, it would create another fun thing in this game, what do you guys think the payment upon taking a geuss at cracking the code be? I was thinking 100, what's your opinions?

100 coin is fine! so it will be interesting to crack it!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]