Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Oran Scarf
Oran Scarf
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Oran Scarf
July 20, 2015 5:04:34pm (This post was last modified: July 22, 2015 11:11:51am by Reddown.)
[-]
Oran Scarf
Oran Berry is a "A peculiar berry with a mix berry. Restores 10 HP"

Idea: There should be a Oran scarf. Once given to the pokemon of your choice, it will recover 10k HP after your pokemon fainted. It will be sold at the darkalley(like the Pecha Scarf)

Requirments: 2500 coins and Oran Berries(x1000)
Note: If the holder has less than 10k HP, it will only recover the amount of HP it has.

Origin of idea: When I battle Mysterious Trainer's Mews, to train, and when I'm so close to beating RainbowMew(I wanted the userbar XD), my main/last pokemon faints. With the help of the Oran Scarf, the moment my main/last poke faints, it recovers 10k HP, then I can finally defeat the last mew(and finally getting my userbar :P)

If you're reading this could you please comment/reply to this thread with your ideas on this suggestion and a rate if possible, thanks :)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 20, 2015 5:34:28pm
[-]
i don't think it much necessary as there is always luck there too n there an item (leftover) that restores HP of the poke so i rate it 6/10 sory.. and best of luck next time defeating the mystery trainer :)

Thank this message
July 21, 2015 1:45:56am
[-]
There's only 32 Leftovers in the whole game...
Thanks for the opinion though:D

Thank this message
July 21, 2015 1:54:15am
[-]
What if you equip oran scarf to a pokemon with level 5? Will it also recover 10k HP of that pokemon? (btw, 5 level pokes wont have 10k hp tho!) just wanna know then what?

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
July 21, 2015 2:46:26am (This post was last modified: July 21, 2015 5:50:07am by brys18.)
[-]
Oran Scarf
Not really needed since there's the item leftovers. You can try getting it in the laboratory. It's the one with 50 rubies and sapphires.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]