Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < 2016 US President Campaign
2016 US President Campaign
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 25, 2015 8:40:54pm
[-]
Who do you believe is going to "win" the 2016 US Presidency Campaign?

Democratic Candidates:

Lincoln Chafee, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Martin O'Malley, Bernie Sanders, Jim Webb, Joseph R. Biden Jr., & Elizabeth Warren.

Republicans:

Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal, John Kasich, George Pataki, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Marco Rubio, Rick Santorum, Donald J. Trump, Scott Walker, & Mitt Romney.

Personally, I believe that Donald Trump is going to win because of what he says, and how a lot of the American public agrees with what he says.

Source of Information:
[you must login to view links]

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 25, 2015 8:55:10pm
[-]
I believe Marco Rubio's going to win. Rubio connects very well with the middle class better than most of the candidates and has very reasonable policies. He is very smart, while he is able to connect to the younger generation as well as the older one.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
July 25, 2015 9:14:17pm
[-]
I mean, like I said... The US Public are looking for someone who will do good (economically) for the country. For example, get us out of debt with foreign countries, create more jobs, etc.
And tbh, really the only person in all of the candidates is Donald Trump, since he's probably worth the most.

Thank this message
July 25, 2015 9:19:13pm
[-]
Yes, bit Trump is too outspoken for his own good. Insulting John McCain for being captured in Nam will hurt him in the polls, also, he has some of the lowest poll numbers against likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Thank this message
July 25, 2015 9:31:35pm
[-]
I mean, yeah. I see where you're coming from. But, Donald Trump has a 24% favorite. (Highest and biggest lead of any GOP candidate this year)

Thank this message
July 25, 2015 9:34:48pm
[-]
Indeed, but there's still quite a ways to go. Many unexpected things happen once the voting begins. (Santorum ' unprecedented 13 percent jump in 2012 is an example.)

Thank this message
July 25, 2015 9:36:08pm
[-]
I guess we'll just have to wait and see as far as how the campaign turns out then. (Still waiting to see what everyone else's opinions are on this is)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]