Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < This kiddo Killr8 scamming precious coins
This kiddo Killr8 scamming precious coins
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 14, 2015 8:12:11pm (This post was last modified: September 14, 2015 9:25:00pm by Password123.)
[-]
So Killr8 or whatever his name is sent me some messages asking for a 1000 coin loan (it's been a couple weeks, figured I'd give him a chance) and in return he would make me rich or some nonsense (honestly I just wanted my 1000 coins back and was trying to be nice but now I'd expect my 1000 coins plus a reasonable interest rate. Compounding at 5% per day?). From what I've heard his reputation is pretty bad in this community and most people dislike him, I don't really follow the drama. Now he's just been ignoring me and ran off with my precious coins. I know he's just a little kid, but cmon, he needs to learn a lesson about scamming. I just him getting banned would be a valuable lesson, I don't really care too much about getting my coins back as long as he learns a lesson. It's the principle.

Anyways, I need to get back to writing my economics PhD thesis. Bond interest rates & their effect on third world emerging economies isn't as interesting a topic as it sounds!

Probably won't be checking this thread nor will I be on this game for a few days but thanks for your time mods,

Cheers all,

<3

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 15, 2015 10:55:24pm (This post was last modified: September 15, 2015 11:10:58pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
can you provide the message between Killr and you, we cant banned without proof there was a deal, if you can post the screenshot of the message (or link me the messages) then I will see what I can do about it.

P.s. I send him a message about the coins.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]