Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Removal of 50/50's
Removal of 50/50's
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Removal of 50/50's
March 13, 2016 7:24:16am (This post was last modified: March 13, 2016 7:26:25am by RedHatred.)
[-]
Removal of 50/50's
Hello, So I had a suggestion that there should be a removal of 50/50's even some of the old players or former staff members may agree with me because they know the fun to work harder rather than get the thing without doing crap and ruining it for others and the whining rate increases it is because of some lose prolly 50/50s is a headache for half the people IG ~RedHatred

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 13, 2016 7:49:01am
[-]
Totally agree with you.
Seeing all the people coming onto chat/etc and being all salty and "I lost, so I'm quitting!" or "I lost! Gimme freebies!" just makes me wanna violently bash my face through a brick wall. Repeatedly.
So getting rid of that would not only make people work for things, but keep people like me from going to the hospital with brain injuries. (That was a bit of a joke, but seriously. It's annoying.)

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
March 15, 2016 10:22:54am
[-]
All we need is enough considerations from other players so we can make this work 0_0

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 15, 2016 10:25:47am
[-]
Totally Agree! Lost millions of worth pokes and coins due to 50/50.

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
March 15, 2016 10:34:12am
[-]
I feel like it could be removed but it's really just the people who whine about that are making it a problem like really I get over it because life is a gamble
But still I don't mind but we need a better trade and coins system ')
Thank this message
March 15, 2016 11:12:52am
[-]
Or we could just make the trades limited with a limited amount of pokes and coins

Thank this message
March 15, 2016 11:52:13am
[-]
u all noticed that if a person lose, he quits.
But what u all didnt think is that winning encourages the new player to still continue to play in the game.{think outside the box}
but still i support u all. even with redhatred. even i play 50-50. mostly today i played like something 50-60 trades. i won a some. i lost a lot too. all we have to do is make our goal and strive hard to achieve it.(lots of Philosophy)

just my suggestion

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
March 15, 2016 12:19:00pm
[-]
Ash there are only what like 20% of people like that in community the other 80% are the ones who just rage

Thank this message
March 15, 2016 12:21:02pm
[-]
That's cause most people are sore losers unlike earl
Check out episode 1 of cooking with earl on Pokemon creed forums
Thank this message
March 15, 2016 12:23:50pm
[-]
i support u in this mission red and little.

and saw the choco cake u made

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
March 15, 2016 7:14:03pm
[-]
Agree...a huge support from me.

Thank this message
March 16, 2016 1:51:25am (This post was last modified: March 16, 2016 5:01:36am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Removal of 50/50's
I disagree. 50/50s are fun to do, it's a good way to earn coins, items and pokemon if you can find someone willing to do them with you. Fact is people are going to whine about something no matter what partially because Creed is not perfect, there will always be room for improvement, and partially because humans as a species are flawed. As stated previously, if someone doesn't want to lose their stuff they simply shouldn't gamble and if they choose to do so only to begin whining about losing, it's easy to just ignore them. Isn't that what the block feature is for? Is that not what the chat moderators are for? If they want to quit let them, often times those who shout from rooftops about quitting are just trying to get attention and end up coming back anyway. If you don't want to create a monster, then don't feed the beast. We all have freewill, and those who don't understand they did it to themselves should be left to cry wolf alone. Why should those who enjoy gambling and don't whine about it have to suffer from the removal of a game feature just because there's a group of sore losers out there? And what will become of the 50/50 achievements?
Thank this message
March 16, 2016 11:07:24am
[-]
I think u didn't read my another suggestion under some posts but thanks for the suggestion :)

Thank this message
March 16, 2016 5:46:14pm (This post was last modified: March 16, 2016 5:50:11pm by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Removal of 50/50's
March 16, 2016 11:07:24amRedHatred Wrote:  I think u didn't read my another suggestion under some posts but thanks for the suggestion :)

Are you talking about where you said to make trades limited? Because I don't see anything else you could be talking about. The reason why I didn't say anything about that is because that's just plain a bad idea and I didn't want to waste time going into detail on it. Limiting trades would only hinder players from being about to do whatever they'd like with their Pokemon. It's their Pokemon, they should be able to do what they want with it within the confines of the game.

For starters you're not even specific on how you'd limit trades... All I can assume is that you mean preventing people from trading more than one or two Pokemon at a time, items, or no more than a certain number of coins, money or points. If that's what your intent is, then that's terrible.

For example... Say, my friend asked me to train 10 Pokemon for them at the same time. If trades are limited I'll then either have to send those Pokemon to them individually through the gifting system which will then take 10x longer than a single trade would take or I would have to create several trades which takes just as long if not longer. It's far more convenient to simply create one trade with multiple Pokemon.

As for the notion of only limiting 50/50 trades. This would also be pretty redundant. Say, the person you're trading with has a Pokemon that is worth a lot more than only one of the Pokemon you're going to trade them. If you're trying to be a reasonable trader, you'll add a combination of however many Pokemon/items/currencies necessary to equal what the other Pokemon is worth. If trades are limited, you probably won't be able to do that.

We already have trade caps, do we really need any more regulation than that?

The only half-baked reason you guys have for getting rid of 50/50s seems to be whining about other people who whine because they're sore losers. I'm sorry, that's just not a convincing reason, especially when you're basically doing the same thing they're doing over something you could easily ignore!

I'd probably be willing to take your side if you had a better point, but it's so easy to ignore the only problem you're all going on about that it looks really pointless to remove 50/50s and it would probably do more harm than good.
Thank this message
March 16, 2016 10:16:44pm (This post was last modified: March 16, 2016 10:20:08pm by Hitclown.)
[-]
Removal of 50/50's
Idk how to quote

"there should be a removal of 50/50's"
Zeek Wolffe answers this
"fun to work harder rather than get the thing without doing crap"
If its fun to work harder, those who enjoy working harder should just go work harder. 50/50 isn't mandatory
"ruining it for others"
Ruining it for those who lose bets?
Again, just don't play if you're so concerned about someone's life being ruined
If someone loses a bet and that ruins his/her life, they have a sorry life. There are always risks, you just gotta be man/woman enough to take it. "I can't get (Pokemon)" Are you going to propose Da Man just gives everyone whatever pokemon they want?
"the whining rate increases it is because of some lose prolly 50/50s is a headache for half the people IG"
Zeek mentioned blocking people
In chatrooms, you can just ignore people. Sure it may get annoying, but I don't think its that serious. There'll always be beggars. Esp since many young children play this game, its better to teach them early on that they have to work for their achievements - not everything's going to be handed to them on a golden platter everyday.

The limited pokes and coins trading is a bad idea IMHO. It wouldn't solve any of the problems you listed in your OP. People would just make more of smaller bets.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]