Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < what is breeding centre
what is breeding centre
Favorite Thread Post Reply
what is breeding centre
March 19, 2016 11:41:03am
[-]
what is breeding centre
Hello.
I have read about this before but did not find proper info about this. Can anybody help me in this info. plz post all the information about this.

Thank U

Ash Pikachu #397039
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 19, 2016 8:26:24pm
[-]
The "Day Care-Breeding" function is used to breed your currently owned Pokemon into new Level 5 Pokemon. Firstly, you need to have 345 Pokedex entries in order to begin breeding, and this can be achieved by submitting entries of Pokemon which you are both currently in possession of and in which you are the original owner. Once that is completed, you will need to select a Male and Female Pokemon from the same egg group to breed, which the system already automatically sorts out. Note that the Pokemon which is bred will be the same Pokemon or a pre-evolution of the Female Pokemon you choose. So for Example I breed a Bulbasaur F with a Charmander M, the Pokemon I will get is a Level 5 Bulbasaur, which can be either Male or Female. However, if I were to breed a Bulbasaur M with a Squirtle F, then I will get a Level 5 Squirtle, which can also be either Male or Female. Lastly, breeding each Pokemon takes 24 hours, and there is a 1/30 chance that your Pokemon will be Shiny, so good luck :)
Thank this message
March 20, 2016 5:40:11am
[-]
Cant we breed two male pokmons in same time?

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
March 20, 2016 5:52:23am
[-]
No you cannot unfortunately, as the Creed breeding system is the same as the original games, so you can only breed a Male Pokemon with a Female Pokemon, not 2 Males or 2 Females.
Thank this message
March 20, 2016 7:39:32am
[-]
Also, You can't breed any pokemon with ditto!

Baby pokemons cannot be used to breed another baby pokemon!

Example: You cant breed Riolu using a F Riolu. You need a Female Lucario (Any colored) to breed Riolu.

Also, you cant breed Tyrogue using Hitmon(top/lee/chan).

As far as i know, you can't breed Espeon and Umbreon. Except those two, you can breed other eeveelutions atm!

Thats it

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
March 20, 2016 8:21:58am
[-]
Suppose i have a r.arceus and if i breed it can i have a n.arceus?
Stupid question.

Click On Me To Visit The Great Roman Empire
RomanReigns #401321

Thank this message
March 20, 2016 9:51:48am
[-]
March 20, 2016 8:21:58amRomanReigns Wrote:  Suppose i have a r.arceus and if i breed it can i have a n.arceus?
Stupid question.

Nope! Legendary pokemons cannot be breeded. You can only breed manaphy (which is legendary).

Check pokedex and select egg group undiscovered. Those pokemons cannot be breeded except some baby pokemons!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
March 20, 2016 5:19:58pm
[-]
Thanks elite and I'm for info

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]