Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Increase money capacity
Increase money capacity
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Increase money capacity
March 20, 2016 6:04:29am
[-]
Increase money capacity
The title says it all i guess. its a simple one but i think most people should agree!
I aint got to say much about it but some players sell pokemon for 2 trill + but no one can buy it since your max is only 2 trill and once you go over that the money automatically goes back to 2 trill! I once trained my pokemon to 1400 to auto sell it! I got 8 trill back and then next thing i know i only have 2 trill! Pmo tbh.. So if there was to be a capacity increase to the amount of money that can be held would be good

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 20, 2016 6:45:02am
[-]
I agree, however I think it would be better if it were something to work toward somehow instead of just being granted for free... Possibly like a real bank in that if you have a certain amount of money in your account for a certain amount of time they give an upgrade. (Basic Member, Bronze Member, Silver Member, Gold Member, ect.) Or earnable wallets to increase the amount you can carry. If that's too much I guess I'm fine with it being free though. (Just looking for some new stuff to unlock around here...)
Thank this message
March 20, 2016 9:47:32am
[-]
Yeah that sounds pretty good! Thanks for support
Thank this message
March 20, 2016 9:50:03pm
[-]
You can't just 'increase money cap'

There's a code that allowed users to have the max which is 2trill.

Removing this code allows users to get way more then that. There is no cap on the cash if the code would be removed.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 20, 2016 10:35:11pm
[-]
March 20, 2016 9:50:03pmAlphaaa Wrote:  You can't just 'increase money cap'

There's a code that allowed users to have the max which is 2trill.

Removing this code allows users to get way more then that. There is no cap on the cash if the code would be removed.

Isn't changing and improving the game's coding the whole point of making suggestions...? O.o It's not like this would be all that hard to do, a little tweaking maybe some extra programming and that's about it. Besides we're not asking for absolutely no money cap, just an increase of what we currently have. If a clan vault can be upgraded, why not our banks and wallets?
Thank this message
March 21, 2016 4:07:20am
[-]
Nicely said zeek woffle
Thank this message
March 21, 2016 6:42:15am
[-]
There is no code to increase it. It's just removing the code and that's that.

Everything has a cap like Trainer Levels, Levels, Couns, Cash.

It's impossible to just increase it

Thank this message
March 21, 2016 10:33:26am (This post was last modified: March 21, 2016 10:37:40am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Increase money capacity
March 21, 2016 6:42:15amAlphaaa Wrote:  There is no code to increase it. It's just removing the code and that's that.

You're making a claim without backing it up with evidence. Provide me some evidence that this can't be done? How do you know it can't be done? Without proof why should I believe your claim?

Granted I may not be top computer programmer of the century, but with what extensive amount of knowledge I do have your claim sounds completely bogus. Computers are perfectly capable of dealing with large numbers (especially since that was one of their first primary purposes). Somewhere in that code it must be written that our current cap is as much as we can save. If it's part of the code, then it is something the can be adjusted. Especially considering the clan vault can hold and spend so much more money than an individual player can just fine. It shouldn't be hard to apply a similar system to players as well.

Where's your proof that it can be done when it's already being done in a slightly different area of the game? What reasoning is there that it can't be done for players as well?
Thank this message
March 21, 2016 2:38:55pm
[-]
[you must login to view links]

check the above link. It tells you why 2 bill is max cash! I dont know whether it can be changed or not

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
March 21, 2016 7:01:25pm
[-]
March 21, 2016 10:33:26amZeek Wolffe Wrote:  
Alphaaa Wrote:
March 21, 2016 6:42:15am pid=561850
There is no code to increase it. It's just removing the code and that's that.

You're making a claim without backing it up with evidence. Provide me some evidence that this can't be done? How do you know it can't be done? Without proof why should I believe your claim?

Granted I may not be top computer programmer of the century, but with what extensive amount of knowledge I do have your claim sounds completely bogus. Computers are perfectly capable of dealing with large numbers (especially since that was one of their first primary purposes). Somewhere in that code it must be written that our current cap is as much as we can save. If it's part of the code, then it is something the can be adjusted. Especially considering the clan vault can hold and spend so much more money than an individual player can just fine. It shouldn't be hard to apply a similar system to players as well.

Where's your proof that it can be done when it's already being done in a slightly different area of the game? What reasoning is there that it can't be done for players as well?

I have a Bachelor Degress in not only Web Development but in Computer Technology, and I've coded/owned many RPGs and trust me, I've tried changing it but it doesn't work unless you remove the whole code

Thank this message
March 21, 2016 9:05:58pm
[-]
So, then clearly there's a different system being used in the clan vault. Why is java the best system to use for players, but apparently something different is used for clans? What prevents the same system or something similar from being used for players as well? If one code is limiting, wouldn't it be better to simply replace it all together with something more functional? Or to at least add a few safety measure to prevent players with lack of knowledge about the cap from wasting their money (yes I'm aware of the safes, I don't care since really their only purpose is donations) or Pokemon (which probably should have been done a long time ago). I'm sure there are plenty of games out there that use something different and function just fine with way more numbers, so there must be a way to do it. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be difficult, I just want a good reason why the money system is left to be faulty when it could be better. I've seen plenty of players suggest increasing the money or tweaking the amounts plenty of times, but no one ever even gives them a decent reason as to why it can't or shouldn't be done. Why continue to use the same code if it breaks after 2,147,483,647?
Thank this message
March 22, 2016 4:39:06am
[-]
Well. The game has safes so as to store your money i guess :/ But i'd want a increase in money holding capacity. ( even though it can't be done)

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
April 10, 2016 5:53:22pm
[-]
it sounds good money capacity should i thing be increased at high level

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]