Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Banned Pokemon
Banned Pokemon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Banned Pokemon
March 24, 2016 1:24:06pm
[-]
Alright, thanks for helping clear all that up. Hopefully this helps others understand also.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 24, 2016 4:23:10pm
[-]
I think grim here has a point lee has a personal life but can't say much about alan no offence to any of his fans lol

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 15, 2016 6:54:24am
[-]
Ive been in creed for a VERY LONG TIME I've seen so many similar suggestions I think it's time they consider this
Thank this message
June 20, 2016 1:50:01pm
[-]
Suggested many times, as some have said already, the Pokemon are taken from some of the frozen/banned accounts, but not frequently, but we still do it to contest it out.
There is no need to waste time on a feature which is not necessary, and that time (if there is) can be spent on a better update.

Transferring the Pokemon to a raffle or donating it to 'current' active players would just be purely relying on luck.
Thank this message
July 16, 2016 8:58:51am
[-]
Okay I guess this is out of questions then

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 30, 2016 4:45:32am
[-]
RedHatred you are a genius. I feel the same way about this
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]