Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < My huge doubts
My huge doubts
Favorite Thread Post Reply
My huge doubts
April 12, 2016 9:21:59am
[-]
I didn't say you knew what it was. Obviously you seen it and didn't even bother clicking on it. Usually it's easier to figure it out yourself i.e Dungeon.

It explains what it is. it's like asking how do I login. You figure it out. It's not rocket science, it's simply common sense.

I also want talking about Forum Credits, I was talking about Forum Posts.

[you must login to view links]

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 12, 2016 9:24:40am
[-]
April 12, 2016 7:50:49amAsh Pikachu Wrote:  If i would have known what was dungeon why would i everbother asking. And to your KIND INFORMATION. I have only 30credits.thanks elite. And i will try to ask everything in a single post. Although my doubts are ending. Sorry everyone

Post all your doubts now in one post neatly and I'll answer them. If they're stupid and they're ones you can figure out yourself I will tell you. I believe in common sense and if you don't how it I wont be polite.

Thank this message
April 12, 2016 9:48:36am (This post was last modified: April 12, 2016 10:01:20am by RomanReigns.)
[-]
My huge doubts
Sorry ignore this

Click On Me To Visit The Great Roman Empire
RomanReigns #401321

Thank this message
April 12, 2016 9:54:06am
[-]
Say that you dont know the answers to my questions. And wgat questions were stupid according to you.

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
April 12, 2016 12:45:20pm
[-]
The Dungeon. You could've just clicked on it and that would've solved your question.

Thank this message
April 12, 2016 1:10:16pm
[-]
I went there i couldn understand anything. That zapdos thing. Door and something like that and more over i read about the things that could be done in then mini game

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
April 12, 2016 1:17:16pm
[-]
Those do nothing.

If they had a meaning then you would be able to do stuff with them. Which is also common sense

Thank this message
April 19, 2016 10:31:44am
[-]
How can i report a player or a message

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
April 19, 2016 11:03:05am
[-]
In the case of message, open it and Just click the triangle symbol. It'll report that pm. If you report a pm, you cant delete it for some months!

If you want to report a player, use forum desputes section in forums or pm a staff with the deatils! Thats it :P

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
April 19, 2016 2:26:31pm
[-]
Oh thanks..... what is a person able to do if a person is bsnnef or frozen? Alphaa these doubts ojust arose and I could only tjink of one quest

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
April 19, 2016 7:08:42pm
[-]
When someone is banned or frozen in game, they are allowed to view people's profiles, including their own. They can also access areas that are not directly in game (so forums for example). They can also post an appeal about their ban/freeze in a text box that is shown on the homepage.
Thank this message
April 19, 2016 11:27:16pm
[-]
I can tell about the ban, but not the freeze.
I've gotten about 5 chat bans (not counting either of the two times CB has banned me for saying mustard/custard), and during those bans, you can see what people are posting in the chatroom, but you cannot post yourself. The length of the ban depends on what you did.
If Creed Bot bans you, it's always for thirty minutes. But if it's not for something silly, then that ban can be extended by a mod. Although Grim was getting sick of unbanning people for the mustard thing, so just don't do that too much.
And if you do get banned, don't ban evade, because that WILL extend the ban or make it a perm regardless of what you were banned for.

I've also gotten one 1-week forum ban. And during the forum ban, you can't view any posts while you're logged in. The only place you can go to is the Appeal section of the forums and make an appeal about your ban. And basically, that means to either apologize and hope the mods lessen or take away the ban, or to explain why you don't think you deserved a ban, and hope the mods agree and take the ban away.
And also, obviously without being able to view posts, you cannot comment, or thank threads. You also cannot rep people or view their forum profiles. And I don't think you can see your own forum profile, either. (The ban was in like March of last year.)

I've never gotten an RPG ban (and I'm gonna make sure I never do.), but from what I know from people who have, you can view profiles, including your own, but you cannot interact with anything. That includes reading and replying to PMs, creating and accepting trades, sending items and currency, playing games in the Games Corner, and battling both NPCs and other players.
Same thing with a freeze, but from what I've heard from complanboy, you CAN read PMs while you're frozen, but you cannot reply to or send them. (I know that because he was whining about not being able to 50/50 and then he was screaming at kev because apparently kev sent him a PM asking why he wasn't replying to his last PM.)
IDK much more than that.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
April 19, 2016 11:54:39pm
[-]
Try getting yourself frozen then you can figure it out.

Thank this message
April 20, 2016 5:29:28am
[-]
I. really got a very good info thanks shinxey and im. I will try to post other doubts in a single post. In some sig there will be a spoiler show thing. How to do that. Wgat advantages do staff get. All staff are very rich. Gmw to do sprites and sig.

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
April 20, 2016 6:06:53am
[-]
[you must login to view links] for spoilers and for spriting you can just search the forums. There are a lot of threads for spriting help. Hope you get this as I did.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]