Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < A Suggestion
A Suggestion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
A Suggestion
April 08, 2016 11:59:54am (This post was last modified: April 11, 2016 6:01:49am by Alphaaa.)
[-]
A Suggestion
Just a small suggestion to do with the online list.

Add userbars.

(Just the staff and members userbars. No need for the second userbar rubbish to be displayed on the online list.)

Here's a example:

This is from my RPG so I crossed out personal information and the name to the rpg.

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 10, 2016 5:45:15pm
[-]
i could not understand u man

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
April 11, 2016 6:02:20am
[-]
I've updated the page so you can now read what I mean.

Thank this message
April 11, 2016 9:14:39am
[-]
Good suggestion

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
April 13, 2016 6:13:32pm
[-]
liked could be better

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
April 14, 2016 6:27:12am
[-]
It's a nice idea and it wouldn't be problematic, but it's not really all that necessary either. All this would really serve to do is make the online players page more colorful. Also, when you think about the fact that there aren't very many people that actually try to unlock the user bars, and for those who do unlock them there isn't a big variety to choose from, this would just make a repeat of the same image over and over again. If it gets added there won't really be much to complain about, but I don't really see a solid reason for this to happen. Besides that there's more serious things in the game that need fixing/need to be added and Da Man hasn't even been taking care of those things, I'd rather that if he spent time on anything it should be more important stuff that isn't simply aesthetic...
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]