Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Rainbow/Cursed Towers
Rainbow/Cursed Towers
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Rainbow/Cursed Towers
May 24, 2016 7:36:47pm
[-]
Rainbow/Cursed Towers
Hi does anyone have an idea on which type of Pokemon I will be facing in the Rainbow/Cursed Towers? By this I mean what their level will be compared to the highest level Pokemon in my party, and I'm thinking their typing will be random? Please tell me if you know any information about this. Thanks!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 25, 2016 4:58:50pm
[-]
I knwo the rewards are cursed Gira and rainbow Ray i bielive
Thank this message
May 31, 2016 8:53:24pm
[-]
you need a cursed and golden key

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 27, 2016 10:47:30am (This post was last modified: June 27, 2016 10:48:00am by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
Rainbow/Cursed Towers
I used a RainbowKey a couple months ago. I fought against random Rainbow Pokemon double/triple my level, not sure which one. I'd advise trying, Keys are rare and from my experience, I don't think it's possible to beat it.
edit: Cursed Tower will probably also have random type Pokemon.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]