Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Promo Time Reduction?
Promo Time Reduction?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Promo Time Reduction?
June 17, 2016 2:43:37am
[-]
Promo Time Reduction?
Hey creed, when there is a cursed pokemon as promo or any promo that is longer than 1 day, don't you hate having to wait a week until the next promo is released?

I think these promos' time could be reduced to maybe 4 days or something, i think by 4 days, everyone who's buying the promo would've bought the promo by then.

What do you all think?

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 17, 2016 3:26:49am
[-]
Hmm, there's a point in it! Instead of waiting for a week, it's better to get a new promo in 4 days. Good idea imo

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
June 17, 2016 8:10:03am
[-]
Yeah thats a very good idea
Promo time should be reduced
Thank this message
June 17, 2016 8:21:43am
[-]
I guess alan is too busy to take the pains of logging in and changing the promo every week...do you think he really will change it every 4 days?

Thank this message
June 17, 2016 12:19:51pm
[-]
Thanks for your feedback everyone! :D and tanmay, any admin can change the promo (Alan, lee or dua)

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
June 18, 2016 1:11:58pm
[-]
i say even 4 days is stretching the promo too far , end it in 12 hours for higher rarity rates and bring back the odd 30 second promo , and do promos less often , like bring it once 2 weeks for 12-24 hours and then boom take it off without notice , this way people would come online to check everyday , other times promo center should be empty or be giving out shinies.

10/10 for the idea if this dont get implemented we take the game hostage

:)
Thank this message
June 20, 2016 1:54:37pm
[-]
There are already one day promos for this.
With the current active members on this site, the promo rarity would be pretty low, and the aim of the 1 day+ promos is to let the rarity increase and not have like promos with like less than 20 in game.
e.g. 1 week promo of CursedSwinub, rarity is like 80, I doubt there is 40 different active users. Probably some people still proxying. 80 is pretty low for a 1 week promo.
If you can wait 4 days, you might as well wait another 3 days.
Thank this message
July 21, 2016 8:49:29am
[-]
i think daulot is right but i think i makes active ones quite sadas they see a promo for many days and even ended promo for 2-3 days

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
August 13, 2016 11:05:53am
[-]
But the point here is , it takes another 3 to 4 days to change the promo even after its time limit ends ...
thats the worst part.
that should be avoided .

Thank this message
August 13, 2016 4:28:06pm (This post was last modified: August 13, 2016 4:30:21pm by Arceusboy.)
[-]
Promo Time Reduction?
ya u r right razario

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message This post was thanked once.

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]