Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Pokemon Creed Revamp
Pokemon Creed Revamp
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Pokemon Creed Revamp
June 23, 2016 8:50:42pm (This post was last modified: June 23, 2016 8:53:48pm by xDragonCityx.)
[-]
Pokemon Creed Revamp
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 23, 2016 11:29:35pm
[-]
I like suggestion one, two and four but not five.

1. Good idea. This will make trades between players from different timezone faster and easier. However, misleading title and description. I mean ... "attempt to revive Pokemon Creed". Trading is part of Pokemon Creed gameplay merchandise for years. And this is what makes the Creed's community. If your idea is implanted, do you think there is going to be discussion between players? Probably still yes but lesser chatty community. So, your idea is good but will not help bring back the Creed's community but make it worst.

2. I really like this idea. However, I do not agree with the past promos part. Promos is limited availability Pokemon and it should only be available during the promo period. And this is why promo is called promo. I'd like to suggest that the coloured Pokemon inside those mystery box will be limited availability Pokemon but not past promo. Probably the mystery box's Pokemon will change once per week or month. Good suggestion, will spark the community - "urh! I opened my box and received 'splash'!". "Finally! After ten boxes and GoldenMewtwo!" etc.

3. I think a few players and I suggested this before - just a thread ([you must login to view links]). The staffs and some experienced players said that it will spoil the fun and the meaning of "auction". I don't agree with them back then but I agree with them today. Bad suggestion. Cheap auction house is what the community like and will discuss about - "hey! I bought a CursedGolett for only 1000 Coins in auction! Haha!", "Good bite!" etc.

4. This will bring the community activity to the right of the chart. However, do we have enough members to do this? I would really like to see this again.

5. Da man should be the person who run this game. If this game is given to trusted staffs or members, the game may not be the same. Da man actually hired a developer the other time but well ... nothing is hear about the 'developer' yet.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]