Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Battle Tower Help?
Battle Tower Help?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Battle Tower Help?
July 15, 2016 3:24:06am
[-]
Battle Tower Help?

Hey guys! This is my first forum so wish me luck!
I just wanted to know the best way to face the Battle Towers. So far I know is that you should use Giratinas for the Ancient Tower, and Spiritombs for Snorlax.
I'd love any help that'd be given. Thank you!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 15, 2016 3:35:34am
[-]
Take a look at this thread, it's where I learnt all my tower tricks from (and you'll know they're reliable because I've won the towers many times :D)
[you must login to view links]

Credit goes to SSGoku and Robath :)
Thank this message
July 15, 2016 3:48:28am
[-]
July 15, 2016 3:35:34am[you must login to view links]

Credit goes to SSGoku and Robath :)

Thank you! However, what if you don't have the requirements and/or aren't able to get them?
Thank this message
July 15, 2016 4:44:43am
[-]
Save up at least 5,000 coins for a house, since you'll be wanting to plant Sitrus Berries to use, or Pecha Berries to make a Scarf.
If you don't have the stuff to buy the Giras, ask around. I'm sure someone out there will let you borrow a set. Just don't unbase the first Gira.
If not, find someone who will trade/sell some cheap (ones w/o Fly are optimal, since some people will try to charge you full price if they already have Fly, as opposed to paying 50 coins to nothing for someone to get it for you. Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky to find a low cost one with it). You'd have to save up for a Pecha Scarf(buying it from someone else) and TM06, though(since no one trades a Lv 5 one with Toxic).
I'd estimate your lowest total cost to be 20k for everything to be setup. Good luck.

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
July 15, 2016 9:43:24am
[-]
July 15, 2016 4:44:43amRichKidDre Wrote:  Save up at least 5,000 coins for a house, since you'll be wanting to plant Sitrus Berries to use, or Pecha Berries to make a Scarf.
If you don't have the stuff to buy the Giras, ask around. I'm sure someone out there will let you borrow a set. Just don't unbase the first Gira.
If not, find someone who will trade/sell some cheap (ones w/o Fly are optimal, since some people will try to charge you full price if they already have Fly, as opposed to paying 50 coins to nothing for someone to get it for you. Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky to find a low cost one with it). You'd have to save up for a Pecha Scarf(buying it from someone else) and TM06, though(since no one trades a Lv 5 one with Toxic).
I'd estimate your lowest total cost to be 20k for everything to be setup. Good luck.

I'll get looking and saving! Thank you so much.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]