Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Why does everyone want a Fossil so much?
Why does everyone want a Fossil so much?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 23, 2016 7:45:19am (This post was last modified: July 23, 2016 7:49:36am by Solgaleo.)
[-]
I understand you can only get it once a day, but I've heard it has a pretty good chance of failing to get something out of it. It's already discouraging enough getting haxed by the towers. Sometimes I feel like it isn't even worth it. Then I see people so ravenous for them it's like I'm handing out hope to Africa.

[you must login to view links]

28 out of 31 of my PMs deal with one person and fossils. The person I traded my fossils to, batmanrandomletters, readily accepted without saying anything, which was a surprise. This man has like, 15,000 leveled Pokemon, way better than what I have. The other has riches beyond riches, and he noticed me like I was someone important. What makes Fossils so special that you have to say "pls plz pls" to someone insignificant like me?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 23, 2016 9:49:01am
[-]
It's because they want to craft that fossil. There's a chance of getting Ancient pokemon! Maybe Ancient Legendary pokemon. So they just trade for the fossil to craft em

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
July 23, 2016 10:24:36am
[-]
Yeah I used to love fossils back when I actually did towers and play more regularly lol. It's kinda like a "I wonder what Pokemon I'd get" type of thing. So like you have 50% chance of success or failure, plus if you succeed, you have a 1/700+ chance of getting the Ancient you would like. It's quite fun to see just which Pokemon out of the 700+ that you've been lucky enough to craft.
Thank this message
July 25, 2016 5:37:41am
[-]
It's going a bit far...?
Thank this message
July 25, 2016 8:04:40pm
[-]
Add them to your ignore list, simple as that.

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
August 04, 2016 7:55:32pm (This post was last modified: August 04, 2016 7:55:55pm by Yeah I Know.)
[-]
I don't remember creating that trade lmao, sorry. I was most likely trolling.

Or drunk.

Or both.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]