Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Clan would have pokemon slots
Clan would have pokemon slots
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 08, 2016 1:06:15am
[-]
So I was thinking maybe clans could have pokemons, like actual slots. The members could loan it from the clan but never keep it. Also while I'm going crazy with ideas why not make an auction house specifically for clans (assuming the previous idea is kept). Clans could put up pokemons on auction (assuming everyone clicked some button saying they agreed) and make money/points?/coins.

Maybe it already exist?... I haven't look to deeply into the clan stuff. I heard there was clan battles... but anyways just spit-balling for the people coding in the background. Maybe you guys will come up with a better idea!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 09, 2016 6:46:13am
[-]
Not bad ideas. I highly doubt these would be added due to alan not even coding a thing.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]