Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Poke Agent!
Poke Agent!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Poke Agent!
September 17, 2016 10:25:02am (This post was last modified: November 22, 2020 9:51:00pm by Mkhi.)
[-]
Poke Agent!
jbolb;ip[/i]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 17, 2016 10:30:07am
[-]
Mkhi the idea is based on real life stuff where people will be busy. But in game I am sure they can find the poke's themselves cause I don't think the poke agent could be a good guy or might be able to scam u or even worse.since the game is dead and only few people are there it's not gonna work.
Thank this message
September 17, 2016 10:34:27am (This post was last modified: September 17, 2016 10:35:01am by Mkhi.)
[-]
Poke Agent!
Well the way to protect yourself in that situation in terms of the agent scamming is to not pay him/her until the deal is completed. however not much on this game will be 100% secure and safe always because there will be people who try to scam but generally i think it should be ok. Its the same with training there are risks to it but people still do it.
Thank this message
September 19, 2016 1:12:41am
[-]
Want my response?

lol no

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]