Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < I Confess!
I Confess!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
I Confess!
August 16, 2017 3:48:23pm
[-]
I confess that you should change your ISP then

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 16, 2017 5:05:59pm
[-]
I confess that me too poor too afford one :/

Thank this message
August 16, 2017 5:09:03pm
[-]
I confess that I need a GoldenRalts!!!

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
August 16, 2017 11:15:37pm
[-]
I confess that Its not hard to get one

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 17, 2017 1:32:53pm
[-]
I confess I 'm getting more karps

Thank this message
August 17, 2017 4:37:34pm
[-]
I confess that there's an account with a GoldenRalts that has been dead for years, and it's been bugging me forever! And I can't get it

.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
August 17, 2017 4:39:44pm
[-]
I confess you can try getting a g.gardevoir from someone, coz old account rarely come active.

Thank this message
August 17, 2017 6:54:37pm
[-]
I confess that I've thought about it, but I would need a LOT.

Non-Sequitur of the Day: We are the Three Spamsketteers! Ok, maybe not the best name.

Thank this message
August 17, 2017 11:21:50pm
[-]
I confess that you gotta hack someone who has a G.Ralts :D

(Just kidding )

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 18, 2017 3:06:18am
[-]
I confess that #hackersgonnabebanned

Thank this message
August 19, 2017 4:29:36pm
[-]
I confess that Grim has been super nice and a few months ago gave me a ShadowRalts, traded me a RainbowRalts, and recently stopped a character from harassing me! Little bit of a hoarder, though

Thank this message
August 20, 2017 10:10:40am
[-]
I confess you're doing good
and plus grim's been quite active for a while, so yups.

Thank this message
August 20, 2017 3:57:56pm
[-]
I confess that I have nothing interesting to confess.

Thank this message
August 24, 2017 4:01:44pm
[-]
I confess that Tanmay and Elite need to do this some more!

Thank this message
August 25, 2017 11:44:59am
[-]
I confess that I got a few things to irl, so it's hard to come on.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]