Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < my side of the story
my side of the story
Favorite Thread Post Reply
my side of the story
June 22, 2018 2:41:51am
[-]
my side of the story
this wouldnt have happened anyway if he never chose to send that message... i never said that there is anything wrong with being gay... and for ur information nohax im not a homophobe... what i said was in certain places being gay CAN be a crime and people are being abused because of it... as ive said before i do not take kindly to ****ual comments and in this day and age you cant just go around calling people gay as ifit is a joke, unless you want to be hurt in some form or another... in this case im the innocent victim here, and if they dont get banned for the charges ive posted you can ban them for harassment cause they will not shut up and leave me alone about it... all i was looking for is an apology and i wouldve stopped all this but no they insist on escalating the problem up higher and higher... to set the records straight i dont take ****ual comments as "jokes"... this whole thing never would have happened if Clanless never sent that pm and it never would have escalated if both Clanless and NoHaxPlz just stopped antagonizing me about it

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]