Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < 130k ShadowLugia Possibly FT
130k ShadowLugia Possibly FT
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 20, 2018 9:13:09am
[-]
I might be trading my ShadowLugia level 130k. I have no official rate for it yet but I’d have to say at least 10M+.

Just looking for offers at the moment. I won’t do any “check me” or anything of the sorts. Just post your offers and let’s see.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 20, 2018 1:59:51pm
[-]
Bro to whoever you trade can you just loan it to me for the month of december as you did not or probably wont complete the training job you can trade it to someone on 28th december lol till then can you loan me from 1st december to 28 th december plz.
Thank this message
November 20, 2018 2:13:06pm
[-]
my all color pokemon for it i know its not close to 10m+

Rate:Training in coins: 1.5 coin per billion worth of exp
Color Base pokemon 3 coin per Bill exp

Fly training per pokemon 60 coin

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
November 20, 2018 2:36:24pm
[-]
November 20, 2018 2:59:51pmdon of legends Wrote:  Bro to whoever you trade can you just loan it to me for the month of december as you did not or probably wont complete the training job you can trade it to someone on 28th december lol till then can you loan me from 1st december to 28 th december plz.

This is at least the 10th time now I’ve seen you post about your training job. If you’ve known what’s been happening and as I’ve said a million times on discord. My laptop is broken, I’ll have it back this Friday. You asked me to have it completed by the 1st of December. If I see you mention your job one more time to me, I’ll send your Pokémon back without your prizes. I gave you clear instructions that if I see you mention it one more time I’ll send it back. Or I won’t have it completed till the end of Janurary next year.

Your choice.

Thank this message
November 20, 2018 2:42:01pm
[-]
Oh sorry I got a bit confused as you were leaving ...... I wont talk about it until due date ....
Sorry
Thank this message
November 20, 2018 2:46:15pm (This post was last modified: November 20, 2018 2:48:09pm by Leafburn12.)
[-]
It would truthfully be a waste of a lugia. Doesn't mean I won't try saving up though.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]