Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Training discount = 2c to 5c per bil training
Training discount = 2c to 5c per bil training
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 06, 2018 4:39:06pm
[-]
Hey all, i got a 40k TL and i'm doing my best to train as much as possible for the upcoming Jan 1 Roster cap changes. I train very quickly and i can do big jobs. Below you have my rates, you can either pm me in game or on discord. I don't look through the threads too much in case if i miss your job so better to message me directly.

Coins = 2c per bil. I mean it. no jokes. need coins. i'm not desperate but in need.
Base Pokes = 4c per bil. Price can be adjusted but not it's still super cheap.
Unbase Pokes = 5c per bil. I'm not a fan of unbase though, i'll only train for pokes i like. you're free to ask me to check, and i'll tell you what i'll train for.

Lucky Eggs = 1T per egg. I need them desperately for training. so yeah, fight me.

I'll throw specials here and there, but for the time being these are my rates. Hope y'all like the rates :)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]