Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < is there any way to earn more clan credits?
is there any way to earn more clan credits?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 14, 2020 6:55:56am
[-]
so when i was farming pokemon exp in magikarp battle...i opened clan rewards in another tab...so when i did a battle wih 23+k level golurk..i did only one battle..it gave like 500k clan credits...my real question is that if i have more high level pokemon will i earn more clan credits?
i need clan credits alot

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 19, 2020 5:15:41am
[-]
Yes as your pokemons level gets higher the more clan credits you get per match
Thank this message
August 27, 2020 8:53:43am
[-]
B M when you have a high level pokemon in your party the xp gained will also increase . The xp gained with a 100level pokemon is bigger than xp gained from level 10 pokemon .

Train in dark alleys mysterious man (go to your town , click dark alley amd battle against the mew ) , this battling system gives you the most xp . Thus you get more clan credits

Thank this message
September 07, 2020 9:10:12pm
[-]
Iirc, clan credits depend not on your pokemon level bu the level of the pokemon you beat. And from what I remember, it's capped at 400k credits i.e. maximum credits you can earn per pokemon defeated is 400k and the cap is close to level 2000. Again, I'm not sure about that if it was changed in some update, but you can always check.

Thank this message This post was thanked once.

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]