Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < How do you play this game?
How do you play this game?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
February 07, 2012 1:40:58am
[-]
I don't know where to start hah...

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 07, 2012 1:45:04am
[-]
Also, why does my Charmander have the move 'Bubble'?
Thank this message
February 07, 2012 2:15:10am
[-]
to answer ur second question, its the default moves for all poke until u change the moves (any for free) by click on ur poke on the right hand side of the screen where ur party is. oh and here's a tip to start:

1. do the lucky dip and daily raffle in the game corner. its where u get coins(very valuable) and money. ur allowed 2 accounts to do this. hitdown is pretty good for new players if ur timing is good or the fishing contest (u need to buy the rods at the mart co.)

2. train to be the best (well, u know what i mean.) i'd reccomend changing one of ur poke's move to bolt strike and battle swimmer richard in the npc trainers section.

3. after saving a lot of coins, try to buy promos(they're pretty rare and gain value over time.) ur allowed 1 per account.

if u need more help, message me anything. i'm here to help and welcome to creed!

Please also rate me on how I'm doing as I try my best to help other people.

[you must login to view images]

Made by lychai, thanks!

Made by harmony and it looks sweet, thanks!
Thank this message
February 07, 2012 1:37:49pm (This post was last modified: February 07, 2012 1:39:56pm by The Creed Master.)
[-]
"February 06, 2012 8:45:04pm""laurenucf" Wrote:  Also, why does my Charmander have the move 'Bubble'?

In this game you change / pick any types of attacks to your Pokemon, like Hydro Pump and Blizzard, even when your pokemon is a fire type.

February 07, 2012 ( All 40 Badges in one day ) Thanks harmony for loaning me Golurk
Thank this message
March 30, 2013 4:32:55am
[-]
i'm starter to this game i dont know how to play anybody help me please
Thank this message
March 30, 2013 8:32:35am
[-]
go to general discussions at forum then click on them then there will be at top some threads in thiese titles pokemon creed guide click on them and read all of them hope this helps

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 6:29:11am
[-]
go to [you must login to view links] and you will find the necessary guides that will help you get a grip of this game

Thank this message
July 10, 2014 4:40:21pm
[-]
i'd recomend this m0ve set for most of your pokemon: blizerd blue flare bolt strike and earthqauke the others shoulld have aleast one fighting type move not 2
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]