Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Chicken OR Egg
Chicken OR Egg
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Chicken OR Egg
April 20, 2013 3:44:31am (This post was last modified: April 20, 2013 3:49:11am by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Chicken OR Egg
If eggs can't come without chickens, where did chickens come from? Solve this question and you get the answer. Although, some may have solved this problem scientifically and religiously.

@Pokemonmask
But there is one minor flaw in your theory! Due to genetic mutation, the egg was produced and it hatched as the first chicken as the dinosaurs and dino-birds and dino-chickens evolved slowly. They were going to be formed as other dino-chickens, but the genetic mutations slowly changed that, and the embryo (of which is supposed to be a dino-chicken or proto-chicken) formed as what they were, until the end where nature flipped out and made something new.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 25, 2013 8:31:39am
[-]
The egg came first, As mango stated.
There was a bird that was similar to a chicken, that mated with another chicken similar bird, and the baby was slightly more chicken.
this continues untill we get to what's labelled a 'proto chicken'. One proto chicken mates with another proto chicken and you get a chicken. Although this happened other centuries, so it's not like a pigeon turned into a chicken over night.

wanna learn gfx?
V Learn teminology here V
[you must login to view links]
V and dive into my tutorials here V
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
April 25, 2013 8:29:09pm
[-]
Hard eggshells have been around for a long time; many animals, including fish, laid eggs. The species that give live births do produce eggs that are carried until birth. So, the egg never comes before that animal giving birth or lying the egg. An egg never lays another egg, a chicken lays an egg. So, the chicken came first.

[you must login to view images]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:34:33am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:36:20am
[-]
i choose egg, because the youngest is egg than chicken lol, no egg its mean no chicken

CF
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:38:44am
[-]

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:39:13am
[-]

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 10:02:13am
[-]
well this question has been in my thought for years...:)..i feel its the egg coz chickens grow out from them and is a chicken was the first how could it possibly arise without an egg ??
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 10:04:45am
[-]
May 13, 2013 6:02:13ambluemew2k12 Wrote:  well this question has been in my thought for years...:)..i feel its the egg coz chickens grow out from them and is a chicken was the first how could it possibly arise without an egg ??

By some sort gross of evolution ??
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 2:31:35pm
[-]
I think it might have been the egg, since it comes before the chicken. But when you think about it, who laid the egg? I'm still going to go with the response that the egg came first.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 2:58:39pm
[-]
I like to go with the biblical theory, since I don't need to look to much into it, so... I'd say the egg..
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 3:21:29pm
[-]
Everything was probably about evolutions,the animal that made eggs probably evolves through the ages and became a chicken,but i don't really know xD
no one lives that long to know the evolutions of earth
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 11:13:43am
[-]
Doesn't matter as long as they both are available for breakfast........yummm
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 12:11:29pm
[-]
The chicken obviously came first because no chickens = no egg so the chicken came first. I never understood this until I googled it. :P
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 12:14:01pm
[-]
other's say that because of evolution... the egg came first, where in... one prehistoric animal laid an egg... and inside the egg, the modern chicken was being formed, thus, resulting to the egg coming first... what are your opinions on this?
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]