Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < school uniforms
school uniforms
Favorite Thread Post Reply
school uniforms
March 17, 2013 11:46:15pm
[-]
School uniforms? I hate 'em! I'm glad I never wore them before I began homeschooling!!!

[you must login to view images]
The best Seiya-Jin ever!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 17, 2013 11:53:50pm
[-]
I think school uniforms are a good thing; however, they are a fascist control mechanism with an intent to mold the masses
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:31:24am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:35:01am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 9:58:49am
[-]
School Uniforms lol
I think it should only be used during important school events but other than that, casual clothes would be very good.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 11:26:50am
[-]
I don't think school uniforms are a great idea. They don't promote individuality. Also, I don't like the idea that schools would force you to dress a certain way. There are a million things wrong with doing this.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 11:28:53am
[-]
Well, there's a code and standard in everything, so I guess wearing school uniform should be a must during school periods, although I'm not implying that someone should be forced to wear it. Everyone should be given options.

Thank this message
April 08, 2013 2:53:41pm
[-]
Well personally I hated school uniforms. I was always taught by my parents to be myself and i was always able to express who i was, and school uniforms stop that because personal fashion is one of the biggest ways to express yourself and everyone looking the same and wearing the same thing restricts that a lot
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 6:37:27pm
[-]
it can be unlucky for sum people not to wear uniform becuz people will think hes poor hecant afford clothes and get bullied
Thank this message
April 09, 2013 1:57:29am
[-]
I'd like wearing a uniform as long as it's cute, but a lot of them aren't. I'm not particularly for or against them, but I do think it might help people concentrate better in school if they aren't distracted by what everyone looks like.
Thank this message
April 09, 2013 8:34:04pm
[-]
I think that children and teens should be allowed to wear anything they want as long as it's age appropriate because children are extremely creative and like to show there different sense of fusion and style. I understand that if we accept uniforms that there may be less bullying but it will not stop it.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 11, 2013 2:04:40am
[-]
I don't have to wear school uniforms either, I actually feel sorry for the people who do have them, they seem like they would be a pain, but I'm pretty sure people get used to them
Thank this message
April 11, 2013 3:46:02am
[-]
I wouldn't want to wear school uniforms, some are too plain looking :P I dont like plain DX

[you must login to view images] Made by GrimReaper :)
[you must login to view images] Made by DarkMew :)
Thank this message
April 12, 2013 2:11:23am
[-]
I don't think are that bad, based on my experience though. my only problem was that, we were not allow to go to places like malls and internet cafes after school, I think it was to avoid giving out a bad picture of the school to the people...

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 13, 2013 5:10:35pm (This post was last modified: April 13, 2013 5:11:15pm by Da Man.)
[-]
school uniforms
I think school uniforms are important as it allows teachers and staff to identify students in the school.
For example, students might not be allowed to leave a school site, and having school uniforms help teachers find students.

It is also a sense of pride, having a school uniform, and this puts off pressure to students who don't have much money to purchase clothes. Having school uniform supports equality.

Children may wear too little and show too much, and that is especially very bad at a younger age.

On the other hand, it may limit self-expression and freedom, as what you wear may imply your personality.

Although in my opinion, overall, I think school uniforms are a good idea.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]