Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < school uniforms
school uniforms
Favorite Thread Post Reply
school uniforms
April 13, 2013 6:24:15pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 13, 2013 10:27:35am
[-]
my school is mroe relaxed than others but the uniform is ugly, it is a blue shirt, and navy blue pants with any shoe, but the girls dresses are really bad, they are the cross pattern blue and light blue which is really ugly
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 7:55:24pm
[-]
I think school uniforms are a waste of money. You only wear them during school and everyone looks the same. No one can express themself.
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 10:42:08pm
[-]
I'm neutral when it comes to uniforms, mostly because of the fact I never had to wear one, so I don't know what it is like.
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 12:02:05am
[-]
Mines can be lax at times, but it can also be very strict. Mostly depends on the mood of the teachers XD. But when serious, no phones or anything electronic, no piercings, no wrong haircut, most have white socks, black belt, shirt must be inside and everything. I never liked it, and im seriously thiknking of burning my clothes for school
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 11:09:19pm
[-]
The Schools should talk about getting rid of the uniform so we can wear whatever. Being in a uniform takes the mic.
Thank this message
June 15, 2013 11:59:02am
[-]
I think the worst case is of India cause there is not a single school without uniforms
Thank this message
June 16, 2013 9:32:08pm
[-]
I am against school uniforms. My school doesn't have uniforms, but our dress code is so restrictive it's like a uniform. At my school we have to wear blue, grey, purple, or white polo shirts or school shirts. We also must wear tan khakis. Lastly, no spikes or unnatural colors are allowed in hair(which I actually like).
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 1:16:09am
[-]
Well I kind of like school uniforms since it keeps u safe and tells u that ur in that school and is easy dressing/changing

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 1:16:30am
[-]
Well I kind of like school uniforms since it keeps u safe and tells u that ur in that school and is easy dressing/changing

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 9:54:46am
[-]
Well im glad i didnt have a schooluniform, but i think that there is a good thing behind it. I have seen some ppl getting bullied becuz of the clothes they were wearing.
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 9:57:48am
[-]
yes what brys told is rite that Yeah. But I don't have a bad ideas or against on school. I do respect that they will require a uniform. It's their rule. We are enrolled there
and must follow it(really the saddest part for me xD)
It's just that I sometimes hate wearing school uniforms.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]