Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Worst Possible Death?
Worst Possible Death?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Worst Possible Death?
March 10, 2013 3:38:17am
[-]
February 23, 2013 6:04:37pmMango Dolphin Wrote:  The worst death imanginable? Hmmm...

Suffering from all of the worlds diseases at once, while burning to death in lava, eating ten pounds of lit dynamite, drowning in the lava, drinking lava, fighting a bear-squid-tyrannosaurus rex-icorn and a giant blue whale that are both fire-proof, having all cancers imaginable, being shocked by a lightning bolt eighty million types, working hard in a salt field, losing your breath slowly on top of Mount Everest, being tortured badly by tormenters, and being r*ped, s*xed, stabbed, murdered, dehydrated, and kicked with cleets by your loved ones.
*inhales*
Also, being killed by the Nazi, having children with Osama Bin Laden, battling armies around the world by yourself, doing a surgery on yourself, playing with piranhas, and being squeezed by anacondas and boa constrictors.
That's second.

The first is dying of natural causes without your family around you.
well thats harsh

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 11, 2013 8:10:26pm
[-]
Now here is a terrible death! Being in a school during an earthquake and somebody falls through the ceiling onto you. It most likely would snap your neck or worse. Also, nobody would like be eaten by cannibals. That's just gross and my dad had a friend named Oliver lacy who got eaten alive by cannibals. I cried when he said this.

[you must login to view images]

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
March 11, 2013 9:12:56pm
[-]
The worst death would have to be being stuck in the mud up to my neck unable to move my arms to defend myself, of course having just fallen off a cliff during the night and bleeding slowly from my head bugs and bats and other carnivorous creatures begin eating and devouring. Till death comes.
Thank this message
March 11, 2013 9:14:57pm
[-]
well thats harsh

Oh yeah! Also being stung by a lot of bees.

"How many bees?"

ALL THE BEES.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
March 11, 2013 9:37:18pm
[-]
well if u really wanna know what is the worst possible way to die u should probably watch Final destination because they some really horrifying ways of death...but in my opinion is when your brain dies but your heart still beats and the funny thing is the nervous system continue to work...happened to my grandpa he remained three years alive after his brain stopped...Death...Countless reasons but the results are one
Thank this message
March 11, 2013 10:00:26pm
[-]
mechalord phss those are nothing XD burning is probs still worse :P
@ Mango, yeah, that would BEE terrible XD

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
March 12, 2013 1:18:34am (This post was last modified: March 12, 2013 1:20:45am by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Worst Possible Death?
@Tyizor

Good one! *brohoof*
How about some fireworks? That would be pretty deadly if attached to one. Add that onto the list.

"anacondas and boa constrictors. Also being stung by all bees and wasps known to man while attached to lit fireworks, being skinned alive, and burning in yourself and burning alive literally."

Thank this message
March 12, 2013 1:29:25am
[-]
Dying without ever being with a girl
Dying before turning 21
And dying without ever experiencing pokemon haha
Thank this message
March 13, 2013 3:59:43pm
[-]
yeah Tyizor I know that's why burning alive is the punishment in hell...but the death I talked about hurts more then one person..it's very sad seeing your loved ones can't talk and can't walk and can't even go to the toilet but can hear and can feel a person like that dies a hundred death a day
Thank this message
March 14, 2013 6:28:51pm
[-]
the worsed possible deaths are being burned to death , drowning and getting frozen to death
Thank this message
March 14, 2013 7:47:23pm
[-]
I don't get your logic, fuzzled.

Thank this message
March 14, 2013 9:34:51pm
[-]
I think drowning,because I almost drown 3 times in my life and I was SOOOOOOO scare!Also,when I was a kid,my dad put my face in the water,so........I'm scare of swimming....

Ima Stalker and I know it!
If you join a clan,be helpful and train hard and believe that your clan can be number 1,that just my way.
Thank this message
March 16, 2013 3:44:12am
[-]
March 11, 2013 9:18:34pmMango Dolphin Wrote:  @Tyizor

Good one! *brohoof*
How about some fireworks? That would be pretty deadly if attached to one. Add that onto the list.

"anacondas and boa constrictors. Also being stung by all bees and wasps known to man while attached to lit fireworks, being skinned alive, and burning in yourself and burning alive literally."

Strange but true
Thank this message
March 16, 2013 5:28:45am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 16, 2013 1:07:55pm
[-]
I am not sure, never died before...

Take a wish, NOW!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]