Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Controlling 1 element
Controlling 1 element
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Controlling 1 element
July 16, 2013 6:43:34pm
[-]
water since our planet is like 70+% water and cold water can be turned to ice for a defensive stand and water is strong lol

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
me deal with it....steez
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 16, 2013 9:02:00pm
[-]
I would take water because if you think about it water is almost everywhere. I would be able to use my power for offense and defense which would be nice.

[you must login to view images]

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 12:14:18pm
[-]
water because that way i can survive without having to worry about behydration but also because the earth is made up of 70% water and being able to control all that would be cool
Thank this message
July 25, 2013 4:51:20pm
[-]
I obviously go with wind, because its practically everywhere, and you can use it to lift things and even sharpen wind to the point where it is like a blade and cut things. also, u can use it to control attacks thrown at u. shift the wind in another direction, and the attack misses.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]