Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < CAPTURED
CAPTURED
Favorite Thread Post Reply
CAPTURED
May 12, 2013 10:55:07am
[-]
Here is my thing about terrorism why do they feel the need to harm innocent people to get their point across? Harming and killing innocent lives doesn't prove a point nor does it accomplish things. I mean i think you literally have to have no heart to commit such acts. If you don't like certain branches of government or laws then become a person of the law to try and change it.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 12, 2013 2:10:31pm
[-]
I agree. Killing gets us nothing. All it takes is one act, such as this one. The two brothers harmed many and killed three with their bombs during the race. The families of the deceased will want the brothers punished, the death sentence. Which leads to the family of the brothers wanting revenge for the brother's deaths. It spirals into an endless chain of hate ad pain. We need to be the link that will break this chain. We must punish those that do wrong, but not stoop to their level by killing them. Some may see this as a weakness. I however, see this as not only being responsible, but just, and wise. We cannot be lenient, but firm in our decision. We must stand together united or we will fall to the chaos that surrounds us.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 10:15:30am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 11:11:13am
[-]
terrorism should be curbed by finding and attacking its root cause and there's no alternative to it
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 5:27:45pm
[-]
Dear friends, terrorism does not disappear if their leader was destroyed because it saw new leaders to replace him, and continued the lineage of men and women pump.
This is an evil man, that will never end. Anyone ever seen animals doing this? Destroying each other for pleasure, amusement, or something?

Terrorism is the devil speaking to the human ear, and pesoas with weak mind obey
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 2:15:53am
[-]
I completely oppose terrorism. I think the people who does these kind of things and take peoples lives for nothing are entitled to severe punishment before they are killed. But, no matter the torture or how cruel the death of one person is, it simply cannot make up for the countless lives of those who were lost in these things, and also the emotional toll of those who didn't get hurt but saw this happen or the people who lost someone they know/love to such tragic events.
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 2:46:47am
[-]
One of those bomber lunatics isburied a mile from my house in VA
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 12:22:13pm
[-]
if i AM Right one of them is killed and the other one caught right?
Thank this message
July 22, 2013 11:12:37am
[-]
I think this subject really is hard to speak about. Especially for anyone who lives around that area. Personally giving a death penalty as is, is lowering ourselves to a criminal level because we still kill people.

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
July 24, 2013 5:39:41am
[-]
Boom ! boomm ! oh men
Thank this message
July 25, 2013 9:31:02am
[-]
Yeah I remember about this I wish for the people that got hurt in the bombing and I hope someday there won't be anything that will harm us.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]