Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Disgusting Food
Disgusting Food
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Disgusting Food
April 27, 2013 9:45:56am
[-]
Disgusting Food
Recently, there has been a food discussion of mixed horse meat with cow meat and pork. This might sound horrible to some people, but lets take a look at our food. The red foods/drinks that people love are made from a beetle in Madagascar. Shellac is the coating around jelly beans, also it's made from bugs. Some McDonald's are allowed to use meat that contains up to 20% worm. Are you going to stop eating cow or pig because they mixed a tiny bit of horse in it? No you aren't. Chances are you've already eaten it and didn't even notice a difference. Did you know that certain companies are stripping a protein out of human hair and putting it in food? Well you do now. I ask you, is it so much different from eating a deer that I might find disgusting? No it isn't. I love to eat the foods I love to eat and telling me that it's made from a ground up horse/cow/pig isn't going to change the fact that it's freaking delicious.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
April 27, 2013 9:51:05am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 10:08:05am
[-]
why did you tell me this -_-

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 11:32:20am
[-]
It's actually pretty interesting to know what our daily food is made out of. and you're right about that, knowing what's in it won't change the fact that it's delicious and is somewhat a part of our daily lives.
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 10:55:47pm (This post was last modified: April 28, 2013 8:30:42pm by RichKidDre.)
[-]
Disgusting Food
The only thing im actually disgusted about is the worms, I hope they arent the parasitic kind DX

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 10:59:45pm
[-]
Omg... Mike what did you just do.. I'm disgusted.. I think I gotta. PUKE. Really horse meat with cow meat and pork..

Thank this message
April 28, 2013 8:23:10pm
[-]
Who CARES what it's made of? Am i right? Some hot dogs are 1.5% rat meat, and we still eat it. Sheesh!

Thank this message
April 28, 2013 9:43:12pm
[-]
Never eating McDonald's ever again. Thanks alot, better if I didn't know this. Throwing up in process.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 7:58:02pm
[-]
No Dre, it's regular old earthworms. Ness, they're not putting it in ever hamburger at every McDonald's. Certain ones just use it as filler and would you have known the difference anyways if I didn't make this thread? No you wouldn't have.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:32:00pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:43:20pm
[-]
Does not change anything really because i will still eat the same foods as i have before. I knew some of this information and i feel the same way i did when i found out what exactly is in a hot dog. I felt nothing and continued to eat them so no i don't believe knowing changed much
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:44:36pm
[-]
I'd actually like to taste horse meat after reading this. :D I remember hearing people say that it's delicious.
and the worms... I guess I'd like to try them too, since they're considered a delicacy in our country, it's not the regular ones though.
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 11:19:24pm
[-]
Thats utterly discusting... And swordfish is the grossest food ive ever had. But apparently i wasnt supposed to eat the skin so ill have to try it again...
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 9:00:43pm
[-]
It honestly doesn't bother me at all, I had horse in France and it was delicious! And I don't believe knowing what is actually in them changed how I feel about eating said produce at all.

Psyduck. Psyduck. Psyduck.
Thank this message
June 06, 2013 3:01:05am
[-]
i think beeing vegetarian is the best way to life health and fit, when i read this, maybe will stop eat meet :p

CF
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]