Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < what you eat if you in jungle
what you eat if you in jungle
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 18, 2013 9:55:42am
[-]

CF
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 18, 2013 9:26:10pm
[-]
If your asking what to eat to survive in the jungle you got to get the available foods around you depending in what part of the jungle you are in. Insects,fish,crabs,bats,rats,toads and mushrooms are the usual foods you can find.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 19, 2013 5:12:18am
[-]
im a veggie i dont like non veg...so im not gonna harm animals there just eat the fruits there and drink water thats it
Thank this message
May 19, 2013 9:54:08am
[-]
if im in middle in jungle, the way i choose to survive is hinting animal like fish boar deer XD

CF
Thank this message
May 20, 2013 8:44:53pm
[-]
Ill catch the animals with a great ball and teach them to hunt for me so i can just lay down and enjoy the sun and get a nice color and get mah food by snapping my fingers, im lovin it :3
Thank this message
May 20, 2013 9:16:31pm
[-]
Lol nice idea fellaRJ its much better that they(animals) hunt for us while we are in the jungle. We're so lazy. :D

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 20, 2013 10:37:32pm
[-]
First, I'd make a spear. Second, I'd hunt. Third, I make fire. Then stare at fire in awe like a caveman. Fourth, cook food. Fifth, Get fruit. Sixth, EAT!

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
May 21, 2013 2:45:36am
[-]
Get into the helicopter and eat some mangoes. Then introduce bananas to the local spider monkeys. Soon after, I'll capture a jaguar and evolve it into a Persian so I can afford some fuel for the helicopter engine. Then me and my new Persian will explore the world, having our helicopter fart rainbows.

Yeaaaaah, no. I'll just eat something from the vehicle that brought me here. The Persian would be pretty cool, though.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
May 21, 2013 3:39:52am
[-]
When in rome do as the romans do similarly when in jungle do as the jungle people do
Thank this message
May 21, 2013 10:51:48am
[-]
Be very wary of your surrondings if you're in the jungle. Most plants are unknown to you, so don't rely on them for food source. Best way is to make fire and hunt animals, I guess. :o
Thank this message
May 21, 2013 12:10:58pm
[-]
if I were in stuck in a jungle... maybe I'll eat anything that can be eaten... just to survive.
Thank this message
May 21, 2013 4:43:13pm
[-]
Drinking the water in the jungle might not be such a good idea, since it will most likely be teeming with bacteria. Fruits are also possibly contaminated with all the bugs transferring diseases to them. Your best bet is to find, catch and cook any animal you can.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 21, 2013 11:08:34pm
[-]
I would try to catch any animals I could eat and eat anything that isn't poisonous or dangerous. That would be the best bet. But then I would also try to find a way to get clean water.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 22, 2013 12:09:40am
[-]
anything would do, as long as I know it's safe and edible...
Thank this message
May 26, 2013 12:51:28pm
[-]
1. Make some kind of weapon.
2. Kill things for meat.
3. Gather wood.
4. Gather some fruits and vegetables.
5. Build a fire.
6. Make a Skewer.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]