Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < what you eat if you in jungle
what you eat if you in jungle
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 29, 2013 4:44:26am
[-]
Aufcorse i eat Fruits

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 29, 2013 5:43:14am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 6:10:19am
[-]
will think about find coconut frut or maybe mango fruit is there exsist in wild jungle XD

CF
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 6:54:05am
[-]

Thank this message
May 31, 2013 7:00:22am
[-]

Thank this message
June 01, 2013 11:54:32am
[-]
Try to find something tasty and healthy to maintain my health then find a river and follow it because rivers lead to oceans
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 9:12:38pm
[-]
I would eat...snakes. Snnaaaakkkeee Eeeeaaateeerrrr dun dun dun duuuuuun. lol Sorry I had to. :P

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 8:53:56pm
[-]
I'd be happy to eat anything, unless it was really gruesome.
I'd kill an animal, if I had to. Even if it was all cute and furry :C

Psyduck. Psyduck. Psyduck.
Thank this message
June 06, 2013 12:19:36pm (This post was last modified: June 12, 2013 11:38:07pm by Akari177.)
[-]
Sharpen a stick to a point or get some vines and weave a net. carefully wade into the river and catch one or more fish. Sharpen a rock and remove the scales by cutting against the scales, not towards. Cutting in the direction that the scales lay removes an extra layer of meat that you can eat. After scaling the fish. Spear it, stick the spear into the ground and build a fire pit. Burning certain things will cause a smokeless fire. Stick the skewered fish near the fire, not in it. and allow the heat of the flames to roast the fish. Take the fish bones along with some of your hair, or a shoe lace, and a stick to make a fishing line to catch more fish. While more fish are roasting make your shelter. That is what I would do in order to survive. As for water, any water I get I will bring to a boil before drinking it to kill any parasitic worms that are in it.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:20:13am
[-]
I think I would navigate to a certain part of the jungle where fruits, and fish were. I mean you cant go wrong with fruit so id not only be healthy but fruit is certainly delicious and i love different kinds of fish so id guess id build me a fire somehow and fry or grill me up some fish that i caught. I just hope it would not come down to me eating like lions or something
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:17:09pm
[-]
if i was in the jungle i would eat what the other animals where eating because then it would not be poisonous because it doesnt poison other animals so it shouldnt poison me
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:23:55pm
[-]
it would have to depend on what my options are and what jungle it is
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:51:31pm
[-]
I'd go scavenging for fruit and hunting for food then find some water and drink it I guess till I get rescued
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 3:54:48am
[-]
Set up traps. Catch animals. Know the right plants for the right things and fishing is also the best option in a jungle. Personally it would be like an adventure for me lol

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message
June 12, 2013 12:15:21pm
[-]
If i were in a jungle and had to find something to eat? Hm interesting as i would find someplace to drink water first. Then i would get plants, fruits, small animals, and if possible some fish.

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]