Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < suicide
suicide
Favorite Thread Post Reply
suicide
May 28, 2013 1:36:23pm
[-]
suicide
What do you think about suicide?
And what do you think what cause is then more important? Physical or psychological pain? I have tried it myself and my mother in law has done it herself on the 15th of may

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 28, 2013 1:38:16pm
[-]
So to get this straight, you have committed suicide and failed? And if so, why?

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:41:54pm
[-]
I have been bullied my entire life i lost the person i loved the most on a young age and i always was seen as a monster so i got depressed and tried to kill myself but my best friend stopped me cause she stopped me from slitting my wrist by kicking it out of my hands

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:44:58pm
[-]
I just don't see why you would kill yourself, there is always a way to get away from pain

^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:46:54pm
[-]
Not if you are as depressed as iwas or several of my friends are then you dont see another way than just to kill yourself

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:48:56pm
[-]
You say you have friends, yet your willing to kill yourself... You say that they are depressed too. How would it make them feel if you died?

^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:54:22pm
[-]
When you are that far from feeling okay when you are so depressed you dont care anymore you only care about the pain and a way to get rid of the pain

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:55:42pm
[-]
But so much that you would make your friends want to kill themselves? It just wouldn't be worth it at that point

^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:04:40pm
[-]
To me it was and my friends did not know about it except one girl and she saved me but i remain emotionally very weak two weeks ago my mother in law killed herself and i was ready to slit my wrist again but i had to help my girlfriend and her brother(13) and her father even though i wanted to jump of the stairs with my head first

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:05:16pm
[-]
based on what you said. the main cause I think is psycological. and about you trying to take your own life... that friend that stoped you is proof that there is someone willing to help you geu through the pain you are experiencing
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:06:55pm
[-]
Due to the fact that phycological pain is usually the cause of most suuicides id say probobly is

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:07:06pm
[-]
I know and i thank all the gods( even though i am against religion) that she saved me now i have a girlfriend and i love her for the rest of my life

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:12:09pm
[-]
I hope that if there are people on pokemon creed who are thinking about doing it can open up and come to me i want to help the people in need of emotional support i have been through this myself and can and really want to help you

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:17:12pm
[-]
Whynr u against relegion? i waas actually thinking about how agnosticism is possble but im gonna stay christian.

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:19:44pm
[-]
Well i dont criticize religions but i think it is a lot of nonsense cause how would it be possible that one being or several beings created life cause they have to be alive to do such a thing too and then this means they created themselves as well

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]